Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Decision (Or, Le Havre's Fate)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
but these two characters are in the same nation and culture, not two entirely different factions/rp bubbles that will likely never rp together at all.
Janos and Barthe = same person OOCly.

Your own characters, Murdoc and Duncan = same person OOCly.

Godfrey and Samuel = same person OOCly.

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Janos and Barthe = same person OOCly.

Your own characters, Murdoc and Duncan = same person OOCly.

Godfrey and Samuel = same person OOCly.
Janos and barthe never rped together, Mine have neither, and idk about paints chars.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Janos and barthe never rped together, Mine have neither, and idk about paints chars.
Have they meet each other based on backstory? of course, Did I do important Self-RP with them? Hell no :p

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
And you, as a non-Lavoyard, know that two Lavoyard characters never met? okay usa.

What makes you think Jayson and Charles will ever meet? Jayson is a lowly squire, and Charles is a king.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Let's get this out of the way now: I'm going to do my best to not be a cunt.

Mutual respect is important, and I'd appreciate if I received the same faith. The people currently with both Marr and Lavoyard don't like each other. It's no secret, there's no point pretending they do. Yes, I've been affiliated with the Black Banners. If they do receive any favouritism IC, it'll be because they're currently my only loyal vassals. I'm not going to be a fool and imply that we can fix OOC bonds and get along perfectly. I don't think it will happen. However, you can dislike someone but still show them respect. That's what I intend to do, and I hope that's what everyone else intends to do. This is a game.

I think we can, on both sides, work to improve how we treat people we dislike. I'm not blaming the other side - members of my side have been shits too, and I'll be attempting to deal with that.

Oh, and most importantly -

Last edited:

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
And you, as a non-Lavoyard, know that two Lavoyard characters never met? okay usa.

What makes you think Jayson and Charles will ever meet? Jayson is a lowly squire, and Charles is a king.
I do have a character in lavoyard now that you mentioned it, yeah!

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
I'm glad you decided well, Anti. Certain salty people in here need to relax and focus on all the other plots they have. It's Anti's decision, it was his plot. This much rage and tears and salt shouldn't have happened if y'all just relaxed and let him do what he wanted.

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
I'm glad you decided well, Anti. Certain salty people in here need to relax and focus on all the other plots they have. It's Anti's decision, it was his plot. This much rage and tears and salt shouldn't have happened if y'all just relaxed and let him do what he wanted.
so if I owned scourge lets say, and decided one day to simply refund it, how would you react?

As an example.

so if I owned scourge lets say, and decided one day to simply refund it, how would you react?

As an example.
you assume I just decided to "simply refund it" which was nowhere near the process I used to determine what to do. I've written out that process, if you'd care to read the background information from my OP.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Alrightey, putting a pin in present discussion of alt interaction- Rygan's just ninja'd me on it, and the concerns voiced insinuate that folk think him incapable of following some basic roleplay etiquette despite being one of the most experienced members of the community. This is disrespectful to him as a player, and this thread ain't the place for such. Kindly express such concerns privately to staff should they manifest, rather than engaging in a debate on speculation.
Would also like to drop a friendly reminder for the ever-popular "mature discourse." This is a game, we're all playing it together, not worth getting at each other's throats.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend

As an example.
Well, you didn't live in Le Havre.

If Dummy decides to kick us out, I'd be sad but IT'S HIS REGION - so I won't go around name calling or throwing a tantrum.

Well, you didn't live in Le Havre.

If Dummy decides to kick us out, I'd be sad but IT'S HIS REGION - so I won't go around name calling or throwing a tantrum.
If I might point out, very few active people use Le Havre at this point. That's my fault. I'm hoping Rygan can improve where I failed.

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
you assume I just decided to "simply refund it" which was nowhere near the process I used to determine what to do. I've written out that process, if you'd care to read the background information from my OP.
ti's why I said it as a basic example, and not your exact situation.

Well, As good as it is to have temperance, not everyone has the same patience or maturity as you, because everyone is different.

Well, you didn't live in Le Havre..
My alt did for a quite a time back in its peak, and the city itself has a ton of history, and I don't mean the sit by a fire and drink tea kind, Politics and balls, to nobleman jousting took place there, it would be natural to be salty about it, especially when you saw it rise up yourself and built it from the ground up, or at least was there when it was.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Well, As good as it is to have temperance, not everyone has the same patience or maturity as you, because everyone is different.
No, really?

I know this, Kyle. I simply answered your question honestly. I can only assume you expected my response to be one of tantrums and tears.

I'm done here. *Returns to thread lurker status*

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
No, really?

I know this, Kyle. I simply answered your question honestly. I can only assume you expected my response to be one of tantrums and tears.

There you go.

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
No, really?

I didn't, In fact, I was expecting sarcasm and self assurance, which I got, Thankfully. I was simply awaiting an answer to the question which I got, and replied in kind.

There you go.
Yeah! End of a conversation, Mic drops everywhere, Except on your end, because that's the only thing you said Posted, oh well, either way whats done is done.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Wasn't this thread solved a few posts ago? When the person in-question made a response, as well as a Staff member. Drop it please, or take it elsewhere. Thank you :)

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
It's fine.

Both of you stop arguing. I'm tired of seeing the two of you in particular argue on every forum thread you possibly can.

If you have problems, contact me and privately and we can sort any shit. Michcat has my skype, ask her for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.