Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished "The Discovery of our Era" [Chance to receive legitimate Lore-Item]

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Over 20 people have applied to join this quest! keep it coming and I will keep adding stuff to the treasure chest!

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
"I will help you find your scribe and uncover the treasures hidden within this ruin!"
- Seth Jenkins I

This sounds awesome Pirate, reminded me a bit of Corbenic :p
I may be able to record but I'm not entirely sure yet and I'll make sure to be there!

Hecatyche

Lord of Altera
I might not be able to record with shaders installed. I get around 10-20 fps with it on and I can't install optifine because the new FML doesn't support it >:I
Might have to just be non-shaders recording.

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
Well, it will be kind of like Lewis and Clark, and the whole group that wen't with them- My character doesn't understand common.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
I will help you find your scribe, and steal uncover the treasures hidden within this ruin!
"I will help you find your scribe and uncover the treasures hidden within this ruin!"
- Seth Jenkins I

This sounds awesome Pirate, reminded me a bit of Corbenic :p
I may be able to record but I'm not entirely sure yet and I'll make sure to be there!
Bwahahah! Dwarven party!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Question.... If you die, does your rp char die too?
Whether your character dies when you die because of mobs or traps depends on your choice.
If I would say it would die, you would not go into a room filled with traps.
If I say it wouldn't die, you would go, because you want to find out what this room holds and you want to see the rest of the quest + treasure.
So if you're not bothered when your char dies, you can let him die. If you don't want him to die, you just die ooc-ly. But if you're careful enough and smart enough it doesn't die at all :)

Anyway, what I do know: If you die, there is a very high chance you won't be able to go back and rejoin the quest.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Assuming a mob kills you, and you're with a group, I'd think(realistically), a healer/physician would bandage your wounds, and set you up somewhere safe, and then press on in the journey? maybe? xD

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
"I'll help ye find yer scribe n' uncover da treasures hidden vithin 'tis ruin!"

(I think I can make it! Not 100% sure, though. :D)