Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished "The Discovery of our Era" [Chance to receive legitimate Lore-Item]

Evan1114

Lord of Altera
Good lord I really hope I can make it... School starts on Tuesday and we haven't gotten me any clothes or supplies..
#Procrastination
And my dad mentioned something about Saturday... ;~;

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
''I, Arthorius Arcturus III, will join your mighty quest, in hopes of replacing our family's lost heirloom blade, Nalos'han.''

(Fast people might recognize the word ''Nalos'han'' from somewhere else, that's also another tip... ifuknowwhatimean)

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
when I made the post my character was going to come an eight year old. Well child earthspawn RP is hard, and your inactive in it. My character is now 15 xD

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
To all of you, this is one of the most important messages so far. Be sure to read it entirely.

You all have permissions to use levers/buttons/pressure-plates etc. YET! You may not use these permissions.
You may not switch ANY lever or button, we have a specialized tinker-crew for that (the one that stand over the rancor pit).
On pushing a button or switching a lever without permission stands the penalty of being kicked out of the event by the staff. Also you will ruin the experience of anyone else attending this quest, which means an action like this will be very much frowned upon.
Giving permissions was necessary for the event to run smoothly, so that you can all activate pressure-plates. Please do not abuse these permissions.
Now have a good time everyone and I see you in about 8 hours from now! :D

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
I hope the server doesn't get full, because by the looks of this, it probably will xD

200... people... in... the... same.... place.... *dies*

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
People, last minute announcement: I'd rather not see too many people with splash potions of weakness/poison and the like. If you prepared it and it cost you money it is ok to bring them, just be careful not to harm other players.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
If they do not put the server back up within half an hour before the event starts I am not going to host it anymore... We have announced the exact time and date of this event weeks before today and now they put the server offline an hour before our event starts?

W

wakerman4

If they do not put the server back up within half an hour before the event starts I am not going to host it anymore... We have announced the exact time and date of this server weeks before today and now they put the server offline an hour before our event starts?
Something makes me think it's not the staff's fault.
Otherwise it'd be official.
Don't worry, man :D
We've still got some time, so it should be okay :)