Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Eighth Week (Day)

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
A few trials were held. More war preparations...

Archaeus Fronte has had his citizenship of Altera revoked. The Crown shall not protect him, and any who do protect him will be committing a criminal act. He is an outlaw for his crimes, and known as little more then an animal.

In simpler terms: "Free Game"

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
Who, now, shall play the role of Javert in pursuit of this newly created Jean Valjean? I would relish to see such a story unfold from these events!

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
A few trials were held. More war preparations...

Archaeus Fronte has had his citizenship of Altera revoked. The Crown shall not protect him, and any who do protect him will be committing a criminal act. He is an outlaw for his crimes, and known as little more then an animal.

In simpler terms: "Free Game"
I do how that is still in affect!!

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
If it's on topic, it's not a necro. But I must admit that I'm having trouble figuring out what you mean and am having a hard time seeing how anything could be relevant.
That's why I posted that. If it was on topic, I would have left it.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Was talking about Fronte being free game, as mentioned in an earlier post
Well, considering the Crown no longer exists, I would wager this announcement is... kinda expired. :)