Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Elven Alliance

Shoopedo

Lord of Altera

In these late years, Elven lands are being overran by humans and their brethren. Elves are being slaughtered and forced to flee their homelands and seek refuge in sympathetic and friendly foreign kingdoms. The age of the Elves is dying. To ensure the enduring survival of the Elven race the Codai of Jhal Os Eirael, and the Harathendel High Elves, House of Silverhand have united under The Elven Alliance decree. They are issuing a kingdom wide call to all elves of Altera to join this alliance. Those elves within nations and communities of Altera are to know and understand that this alliance will supersede their national obligation whence/if the pact comes into effect.

Elven communities wishing to join this alliance shall have their represented leader post the communities' information for official documentation. These documents shall includes the leader's name, town/community/family name, census count of their community, and any additional information they feel relevant.
Format as follows:

Town/Community:
Leader/Mayor:
Residents #(if like may list individual names):
Additional Info:

For unaffiliated elves (not part of a town/community), refuges new to Altera and those elves that are presently within a multi-racial town/community please apply with the following application:

In game name:
Character name:
Elven lineage (full, 1/2, 1/4, etc):
Additional Info:

Attachments

Shoopedo

Lord of Altera
Members of the Alliance
Atkrye​
and the Codai Elves of​
Jhal Os Eirael​
Shoopedo​
and the​
Silverhand Elves of​
Harathendel:​
Kai Silverhand​
Asirel Silverhand​
Luna Silverhand​
Dawn Silverhand​
Flax Silverhand​
Andulien Silverhand​
Amros​
(elfnight184)​
Viny​
(Viny22)​

elfnight184

Villager
Town/Community: Malgareth
Leader/Mayor: Darthcorey
Residents #(if like may list individual names): Ninja Kaboom, Schendi, meowzila, danie_d

Additional Info:I am a high elf from the lost lands of my elven city

Shoopedo

Lord of Altera
Town/Community: Malgareth
Leader/Mayor: Darthcorey
Residents #(if like may list individual names): Ninja Kaboom, Schendi, meowzila, danie_d
Additional Info:I am a high elf from the lost lands of my elven city
I am assuming you are applying to the alliance as an individual (I'm pretty sure Malgareth is not an elven town) if that is the case you should have applied with the individual app format not the Town application:

In game name:
Character name:
Elven lineage (full, 1/2, 1/4, etc):
Additional Info:

atkrye

King of Quests
It does indeed, as long as they aren't malicious- we're looking to preserve the elven race here :p

elfnight184

Villager
:eek: sorry :/ wrong one
In game name: Amros (Role Playing name i assume)
Character name: elfnight184

Elven lineage (full, 1/2, 1/4, etc): Full
Additional Info: I am a high elf from the lost lands of my elven city

Turu_Kael

I think I might like it here
Shoop I reckon you should list all the member cities and independent members in the main thread :)

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
is being a dwelf ok? (if not you could RP trying to RP kill me in an atempt to purif the elven race.)

Viny22

Lord of Altera
In game name: Viny
Character name: Viny22
Additional Info: I am a wood elf with a powerful skill with a bow and arrow in hand.

salsa80

Legend of Altera
mmm..... we should interview the elfs >:C we had one try to sneak into harathandel with fake ears FAKE EARS I TELL YOU! >:I kai is not pleased........

Viny22

Lord of Altera
mmm..... we should interview the elfs >:C we had one try to sneak into harathandel with fake ears FAKE EARS I TELL YOU! >:I kai is not pleased........
It will be my pleasure to have an interview with any of the members of the Alliance. PM me for a meeting

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
In game name: xRoXx
Character name: Roxanthalas or just Rox for short (yes im a DragonLance nerd :p)
Additional Info: Is a Ljós Álfur (tho most just call us Wood Elves) looking shelter from the evil elf hunting dwarfes that destroyed his village.