Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Elven Riddle

Desa

Legend of Altera
There was a knocking of wood. "Come in." said Bellon, his low voice reverberating through the tower. The door swung open, and a crack of lightning briefly illuminated the silhouette of a hooded figure in the doorframe. The stranger approached, followed closely by a smaller companion. He took his hood off, revealing the chiseled face of a battle hardened warrior. His companion, however, had eyes like clearest water, golden curls cascading down her shoulders. "Wise and noble Bellon, we wish to acquire information on a certain magical object." said the man, his crisp, cold tone filled with authority. Bellon gulped, and replied somewhat shakily, "Pardon me, but I cannot help those that I am not acquainted with."
"My apologies, sir. I am Lord Axex, and this is my sister Lady Valisa."
"Tis a pleasure to meet you both. Please, sit down, and tell of your errand."
"I believe I am in possession of a rather powerful sword, known as the Oathbringer. Twas given to me by my patron king, Lars, to slay the followers of Lady Grief. Many an innocent soul has been split by it's keen edge, and much blood spilt. To use it well, I must know it's tale, or my ignorance may cost me dearly."
All was silent but for the pattering of rain. Bellon's astonishment was clear as day, yet his thoughts were dark as night...
(To be continued)

Thanndrelic

I think I might like it here
The Elven Riddle, by D. Es. A.
#1 fantasy/medieval short story of the millennium.

"It's wickedly descriptive, and even with the starting paragraph sends you on the edges, wanting to know more"
-Ikbenlars, a person named Ben and last name Larson

"The whole community has been waiting for this." -The community

If you're thinking about making a actual story out of this, i'm fully supporting you :D

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
if this is an RP mid if i join in?
oh and if you need help on the storyline i can write it
btw...if you don't beleive me check my CP >.> :D