Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Erudite Accord

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
What's your stance on Inquisitors investigating intellectual offenses? Cyrus a philosophical moderate, but he's got some unconventional ideas about deities that may lead to investigation.
Neither Ced or I know anything about the Inquisition's criteria for intellectual offences (hell, Ced doesn't know the Inquisition exists), but Ced himself wants to encourage unconventional/philosophical ways of tackling everyday things like gods and magic; he (and I, eheh) thinks it's a great way to start a societal conversation which explores the way our characters think and react to the very unusual and often nonsensical world around them.

So basically, Ced would be happy to publish Cyrus' work so long as it was well written (which he can help with, though I wouldn't think he'd need to, knowing Cyrus). As for my stance, well, I suppose if the Inquisition started threatening to sink Funera into the lake, I'd have to think of a way of stopping them from doing that, I guess, or come to some conciliatory compromise.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
*mumbles something about reciprocating a letter and shuffles off*

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
About what time do you think you'll be on line?
Over the next week, quite a bit :) I'm on a BST timeline - I'll be at the Noble's Ball tonight, though I'll be late. I'll also be around Monday and Tuesday evening, and probably plenty later on in the week too.
My char would love to join this!
Woo :D We should RP!