Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Exiled Greathorn

su353

Lord of Altera
Insert name here-
Name: Logan Oakhoof
Full Titles: Kinslayer
Nickname/Alias: Logan Greyhorn
----
819808e3583c4c80bf11662946857442.png

KEY INFORMATION:
Race: Caparii Greathorn
Social Status: Freeman
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height:6'5 inches, 196cm
Weight:100 kg, 15 stone 7 pounds.
Date of Birth: Townsday, 1oth of Springrise, 2253
Date of Death:7th of Sunbright 2260
Homeland: "East..."
Current Home: Scourge

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build:
Lightly muscular, for his height. All his muscles would be visible under his hair, with his thighs and torso being his most muscular parts. Due to his hooves he leans forwards slightly.

Hair: A dirty greyish brown, that covers most of his body. It's unkempt and rather messy. There are a few darker brown patches of hair.

Eyes:Brown

Skin:Not much is visible but it is a tan colour. Slightly lighter than his hair.
Identifying Marks:His curled horn, a large scar down the side of his head, a missing ear, and rough patches of dark hair on his knees and elbows.

Appearance:His face is overall cheerful, Though this depends on his mood. His face is tired looking, bags under his eyes and the like. He's a rather slow moving hairy bundle of muscle. Who tries his hardest to not appear aggressive. He's now missing a horn, and an ear.

Clothing:He has some shaggy dark leather under shorts. A pair of iron boots. And a set of enchanted leather trousers pulled from a dead skeleton, which seem a tad too tight for him.

Weaponry:Whilst he is against combat he owns an Iron Axe for use against the dead. He is a pacifist towards the living however
Prized Possessions:Multiple saplings from his homeland.

Hygiene:He bathes in the sea by calan, he bathes in rivers and streams, Yet he does not bother with his hair, Allowing it to drip dry and become matted and curly.

Voice:
But slightly deeper

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths:
Stamina, Work ethic. Ability to play the flute. Strength.
Fears:Lifeless barrens, Burning forrests and snow.
Weaknesses:Trusting of most folk, Doesn't pick up on sarcasm and lies. He's slow and unagile.
He enjoys violence secretly, and is ashamed of this.
He sometimes sees his dead beloved. An elf woman, who either loves, hates or attacks him

Intelligence:Below average, (But, he has memorised most of the gods doctrines.)
Languages:Common, Caparii, Broken Elfish
Profession:Farmer, Digger, Missionary

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality:
Very god-fearing, Kind and trusting. He's not easy to scare due to his religious nature, however threatening to hurt others will get his attention. He trusts mostly anyone and is usually awestruck by anything bigger than a forest, Including most great castles or cathedrals. He's a simple bloke with many plans.
Religion or Cults: Shalherana (Mildly obsessed)
Alignment: Lawful Good

Short Term Goals:
Help Calan grow.
Raise enough money to buy his nobility.
Long Term Goals:
Build his own monastery to the gods, with Shalherana being the focus.
Win Shalherana's the god's favour to clear his name.
Become head of a religious power within the kingdom.
Spread Shalherana's message.
Gain Knowledge.
Forget about Saelihn
Create a group of paladins, to enforce Divine law, They'd live in the monastery..
TRIVIA:
Favourite...

Place: So far, Calan. Thiil
Pastime: Religious thought whilst digging in the sorrow-lands, Alone.
Food: Watermelon.
Drink: Ale, of any kind, the stronger the better.
Colour: Green
Animal: Jungle cat.

Least Favourite...
Place: Crossroads Calan
Pastime: Cooking.
Food: Anything non-vegan. Potatoes
Drink: Tea without milk
Colour: Dark greys or blacks.
Animal: Giant Spiders.

RELATIONS:
Loved:
His late sister. His pet cat.
Trusted: Everyone in Calan.
Befriended: A few people who's names he forgets on the grey Isle.
Liked: Aracena Mithtanil.
Neutral: His lost brother.
Unsure of:
Wary of:
Afraid of:
Disliked:
The elders of his previous village.
Hated: Dyra

BACKSTORY:
(Short version)

Logan was born into a family with 3 children, all three moving away at a young age, him and his sister stuck together, and his brother went for a life of solitude in the forests.
He was a normal Greathorn in his old village, he did grunt work for the elders and finished his days getting merry on ale, and he shared a home with his sister. He was just a simple brick in a large Caparii wall. He was a worker ant. That was until one day he was framed with the murder of his sister, and was exiled from his people. In tears he saw he had only one chance at redemption, become Shalherana's most devout follower and earn her favour.
NEW SKILLS:
Brewing:
Logan discovered accidentally how to brew rum.
Logan discovered accidentally how to brew a potent poison. It wasn't the ale he was expecting.

Fighting:
Logan's gotten better at charging people
My in-game name is: su353 (Though it shows as Logan Oakhoof)
Updates in Italics for dramatic effect.
Timeline:
Visited the grey isle, did some work for the mayor I think.
Visited Calan became a citizen.
Went to Thoriil to become a true priest of Shalherana.
(The unrest began)
Became Calan's Priest of Shalherana,
Got ill, then promptly recovered in the next 3 days.
Fled Calan with Illitihor.
Caused Sae's suicide
Went a bit crazy, had his horn cut off and got banished from calan
Got un-banished after calan had been liberated. Hail Murdoc
Fuzzy point
Exiled from Calan again, Dyra wants my head.
Hiding away at home.

RELATIONSHIPS:

Thordil @Jasper151627237
The Dwarf! what a joyful man, I suppose I'd have to say me and him are drinking buddies, with similar interests. Whilst he's my opposite our personality's make me feel like he's my brother. What a pleasant man indeed, and a hard worker.

Vevilia @Sizzix3507
She's truly the most devout person I've met, not a harmful bone in her body, She's very kind indeed. She continues to be charitable even when she's got a baby elf in her tummy. She's indeed blessed by Shalherana.
Jackson @Chico_genre
Blessed by Jax himself, He's a good trader indeed. He's also my neighbour! He's a good laugh to have around, though I'm not sure I've seen him drunk yet.

Robin @Willow
A pretty girl I know not a lot about, Perhaps I'll get to know her when the storm's over.
Saelihn @Saelihn
She's.. She's my first love. The gods are cruel to make me love a married woman, but she's the most honest person I know, we get on incredibly well and she too worships Shalherana... It brings me comfort to rest with her in these chaotic times.
I was told a few things by Illthilior, and well.. She was just using me... I think? I don't even know. The rums getting to me head and my hearts beating faster these days.. I don't know what to make of her. But according to him, I didn't know her at all.
Dead... She died... Sae... I'm sorry.
That witch.

Last edited:

su353

Lord of Altera
Logan has became the priest of Shalherana in Calan now, And has been advised to go to Toralin to continue his religious research. He already feels more enlightened.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
A lawful good guy who sounds like the most lawful evil character ever?

I got all excited for a new scally wag too!

Either way I like it. We ot to rp.

su353

Lord of Altera
Well I was thinking eventually, the northern kingdoms might corrupt him, so the world outside of the caparii, and calan could cause an alignment change eventually.
Further update:
After scouring the sorrowlands, Logan has deduced there is no sentient life to be found there, just undead and ransacked villages. He shall begin to plant many plants there, to try and cultivate life.
He also has a pet cat now,

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Well I was thinking eventually, the northern kingdoms might corrupt him, so the world outside of the caparii, and calan could cause an alignment change eventually.
Further update:
After scouring the sorrowlands, Logan has deduced there is no sentient life to be found there, just undead and ransacked villages. He shall begin to plant many plants there, to try and cultivate life.
He also has a pet cat now,
I miss the days of making the sorrows into wild growth. Good luck!

su353

Lord of Altera
*Journal Entry* After a days trip on horseback, With just my horse and strong ale at my side. I have reached Torailin albeit with a aching backside, For now it seems the priestess has stepped out, so I shall await her.
This place is a true monument to Shalherana, It is indeed blessed with life. I've been told the high priestess here is an elf, like my friends at Calan, hopefully she's just like Saelihn and we get on like a house on fire. Indeed, I do miss that beautiful elf greatly. After scribing this I shall begin my meditation, I can tell I have much to learn in this place... If I'm meeting someone new, maybe I should shear my hair a tad? Indeed. We shall see.

*Update* Wow, that was unlike anything Id've ever expected, I'm now a true acolyte, But before I could even say thankyou to the heigh priest, I had to rush off home and help my friends.

Last edited:

su353

Lord of Altera
*Keeping up with the unrest* Hhm, I suppose one more bottle wouldn't matter, Probably keep me mind off the winds... Hhm, Go on then, I can always brew more., I'm sure the gods won't mind me having a little dribble of rum.

su353

Lord of Altera
Seem's the dwarf and the human have fled to the mainland and quite frankly I don't blame them, Just me and Saelihn to deal with this. I built a makeshift barn for the sheep living with us, that should keep them safe from the storm, If another wave had passed who knows what would've happened. I saw Saelihn dealing with our bug problem, so all in all It's been a successful night. Exhausted I feel the need to go to bed, Saelihn's a strong woman but I fear she doesn't know her limits, she's always saying she's fine but I don't know about that. None the less with a bottle of rum I'm trying to sleep out the rest of this storm. Just me and Mr.Fluffles.

su353

Lord of Altera
What an eventful night... I've fled calan, after discovering some things about myself, and Saelihn I'd rather not know. I'm just a drunkard parading as a priest, I even struck a man. And I call myself devout. After sobering up, Illthilior Athrendu taught me a few life lessons. and humbled me a bit more.. I fled calan with him and well.. I'm now his squire, whatever one of those is.

su353

Lord of Altera
She... She did it right in front of me... Grinning as she cut her neck open... smirking at me as she leaked crimson... She was so pure, and yet.. she she killed herself without hesitation. I.. I haven't slept straight in days, every night the same I awake screaming, She runs at me in my dreams, neck bleeding chasing me through the woods... and as soon as she catches me.. I scream.. I scream loudly. I.. I'm sorry Saelihn... I'm sorry.

su353

Lord of Altera
So... It happened again.. I'm a double exile it seems. A random widow of Sae's, apparently the new lady of the jungle. She almost cleaved my head off, turned all my friends (Apart from the Dwarf) against me, and has banished me from calan... At least I have my horse.

su353

Lord of Altera
(Added new long term goals, and some more stuff to the actual character sheet) I saved some girl from having her hand cut off at crossroads last night. Indeed, I almost ended up fighting a man in the inn itself, luckily another man threw him out. Times are tough with the Gods not contacting a lot of us, It seems someone needs to stand up for the Divine law.

su353

Lord of Altera
The visions have gotten worse... Sae's rarely ever alive now... The crows came too. I must pray to Jishrim.. Lest my insanity get worse.

su353

Lord of Altera
I now live in Scourge it seems, Hopefully the coastal air will sooth my mind. And the odd prayer to Jishrim will stop the madness getting worse.