Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Exodus!

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
WE ARE NOT BEATING GRIEF.
Anyone who says we are beating Grief is lying or has no god damn idea what they are talking about.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I don't understand how it would be any form of inception. The theory behind inception meme is that it's something within something. Therefore suggesting Grief's portal would be "Exoduseption" is suggesting that it's an Exodus that would take us to an Exodus which would further take us into another Exodus. What a portal like that would be is a classic trap. You could have use Admiral Ackbar meme there if you really wished. I rest my case.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
As of now my only hope is to both further misuse the meme and hope that Backstay bails me out by confirming Portal 3...

So...POLOLOGICCEPTION!

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
If we found out it lead to Queen Grief directly, I feel Elazar would be split between sending his forces in FIRST to make sure nobody dies coming through... or to go through LAST to make sure no Corruption gets through afterwards.

Spark

Broken
angryboy2k12 said:
If we found out it lead to Queen Grief directly, I feel Elazar would be split between sending his forces in FIRST to make sure nobody dies coming through... or to go through LAST to make sure no Corruption gets through afterwards.
Either way everyone would die...

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
How about if the portal was made by Grief... why not just close it? That seems like the smart thing to do...

Spark

Broken
MRPolo13 said:
How about if the portal was made by Grief... why not just close it? That seems like the smart thing to do...

angryboy2k12 said:
You think we followers of Truth are weak?
Grief would just kill all of you as soon as you entered the other side...

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Everything will... I mean, I'd assume her cage basically ricochets her thoughts, and no single mortal being in existence could possibly withstand such thoughts and, even if the Queen herself wouldn't do the deed, the said mortal being would probably do it for her...

U

unnamed

Foolish... I am.. live in The Void... If you.. enter the Void... You will... get lost.. and die...

You.. can not able.. to reach me... You stupid.. crafters!

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Just out of curiosity, if she does manage to get us all, what happens to Grief worshipers and Darkbloods?