Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Expedition

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
"I shall make it short. There is a man and a child stuck somewhere in the Frontier. I assume the man has white hair, and is most likely dead. I want to have the child retrieved at all costs, be it financial or in loss of manpower," the Arbiter was certainly more nervous than we were as he spoke, though I do admit he was good at hiding it. "You have all received money each, and an addition of two thousand for preparations. I want to see the child alive. As soon as you have any information, I want a letter."
So young. So gullible. That's who the Arbiter was. I lived for almost forty years, and though he was certainly far more intelligent than me, he trusted far too easily. However, I don't think I was more scared of any other employer...

We set out. The work was in theory simple. Go to the Frontier, find and retrieve a child, and get back. However, the guard was on constant attention and we had to have a special permit to enter certain areas. Other than that, the Corruption was certainly taking its toll.
There were seven of us. The Seven Free Lancers of Derin Creek. I, Vorgam Dimth, known as "Scarhead" was the leader of the team. Then there was Marlith Popav, second in command, who was a giant of a man, with a huge moustache above his lip that ran down in two strands around it, almost to the bottom of his neck, and who was bald with only a single strand of hair sticking out of the top. He was from the far East... That's their fashion, apparently.
Our tracker and the one who sent letters was Thorn. That's what he asked to be called, anyway, when he joined us couple of years before. He had an eagle which he trained extremely well, and was a splendid tracker taught by the Elves.
We had two archers who were twins, Milliam and Dilliam, though Milliam preferred the use of his axe most of the times, which he could still throw relatively well anyway. They both had long brown hair and a moustache with a small goatee beard.
Our group was completed with a Dwarf, Gerralum Darkhead, who ran around with a pretty large poleaxe, and an Elven warrior Halfum.

expedition.png