Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Factions

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Name: Church of the Golden Hammer
Description: the high and sole church of the Kingdom of Aeyeras
Leader: Grandmaster Bolvar Firestorm-Aeyeras
Members: Bolvar Firestom-Aeyeras(DraconDarknight);Taurn Reed-Black(MokiPC); King Axex I. Hawklight-Aeyeras(@Axex); Neoroy August-Aeyeras(@bodejodel ); Kharn Sicarus (@Warwolf); Dummyplug of the Sorrows (@dUMMY ); @jakp25( don't know RP name for main acc ><); Kvothe Noldor (@Kvothe); open to join
Alignment: Lawful good
Religion (If Any): Former: All good and neutral gods; Current: Shalherana; Gods are to be added depending on known corruption status
For or Against the Corruption? : Against
Changelog of Actions:
(Thread regarding actions of the Church and its Knight Order + Background stuff provided soonish; What comes here is after those few days ;))

2014-03-12
+ The King Axex put the matter in the church's hands ( King Axex I. (@Axex) joins the faction)
+ Thread with SoS related events in the Kingdom has been posted
+ Shalherana is making herself feel at home in the cathedral to Heaven's Reach (not to be understand literally as in she is there);
+ Negotiations with the Remnants of the Alteran high church have started
+ The blood stains in the Paladin's headquarter have been removed
+ The Paladin's headquarters continue to get renovated, some rubble has been removed; The excavation team is starting to make its way towards the dormitory area
+ The Headquarters' Forge has been relit.
+ The Knights that were sent out continue to strive for their mission
+ Kharn Sircarus(@Warwolf) returns and joins the faction

2014-03-13 + 14

+ Following the advice of a certain former Prosecutor of Port Silver Bolvar makes its way to <redacted> to gather information about <redacted>
+ The Prince is getting mad at all the vines in the cathedral....
+ The Sun is being denied access to the Halls of the Order of the Dragon (Windows have been blocked)
+ Archduke Sicarus is starting to manufacture his priced cannons which already struck fear in the corruption's heart in the past.
+ Additional repairs were made to the Knight's Halls. the worst holes in the Ground were fixed, rubble and cobweb's removed (God I hope I got screenshots from when it was ruined ><)
+ Dummyplug approached the Grandmaster to join the cause, Grandmaster Bolvar told him he'd think about it and confine in his allies - the enemy of my enemy is my friend
+ The excavation team broke through to the old dormitory, several beams to hold the cave in above their heads were placed until a proper ceiling can be rebuilt

2014-03-16
+ Due to the damage to the hospital during the attacks the Church of the Golden hammer has opened up a temporary hospital in its basement until repairs are done.

2014-03-17 to 21
+Duskheart's troops are ready to march @jakp25 joins
+ A sermon with the goal to summon Shalherana is being prepared
+ Further talks with Septimus in regards how to summon a goddess have been conducted
+Dummyplug of the Sorrows joins the cause to defeat the corruption (@dUMMY joins the faction)
+Gained information about corruption from aforementioned new member ;)
+Traders bring rumors about the Summoning of Shalherana to the holds of Altera
+Kvothe Noldor is feeling better (@Kvothe joins the faction)

Last edited:

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
Name: Mad Crusade!
Description: After been advised on how to repair Jishrims Insanity: Thannis has embarked on a crusade with the Moor Elves to help Jishrim with Thannis renouncing all ties to Kilrox
Leader: Thannis Zima'Maloj
Members: Thannis, Barron, Moor Elves (Most of them), Moor Elven Harlequins
Alignment: Chaotic Good, Madness with a cause~
Religion (If Any): Jishrim
For or Against the Corruption? Against
Changelog of Actions:
+ Thannis has been blessed by Jishrim himself and has started to lead the Crusade (23/03/14)
+ Due to the protest of a member, The Crusade is observing what he can do to spread Chaos (23/03/14)

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
GAH, how did I unwatch this?! Someone needs to give the forums a stern talking to.

Admittedly, I'm rather late, but even so -
The Guardians' ranks have grown!

Freya Lonmar leads her northern house as a Captain.
...Hue?

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Well Looks like Banning evil gods from the Kingdom came to bite us in the back xD - only the moor elves know how to cure the gods xD

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
I tried xD, but my char only speaks human :/ ~ Well Jirishim inda told me who else might answer me questions hehe.
Edit: btw moor elves - You get the blessed by Jirishim joke, right xD?

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
-Jishrim
"God of Chaos"

Jishrim is known to be cunning, unpredictable, and a terror - the God of Plague, Despair, Riots, and Insanity. It seems the Corruption has greatly feebled him. Jishrim appears to seek to aid against the Corruption - primarily remove it from himself. Yet, everyone knows Jishrim is never on your side...
Jishrim is Against the Corruption.
Changelog: Appeared at a summoning of Shalherana, aiding in Shalheranas' escape from Harateth. He proceeded to give very cryptic advice.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
+Cloud, leader of the Guardian Crusade, has been condemned. Ced takes his place.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Faction Template - (It's a super faction dream team!)

Name: The Mortal Accord

Description: A alliance formed between the leaders of multiple factions working together for the sake of Altera's mortal inhabitants (yes this includes elves (you can die that makes you mortal enough)) Men, Elves, and dwarves have come together to coordinate their actions for the common cause.

Leader: Well it's made of a lot of leaders of different factions and is democratic but I guess I'm facilitator at the moment so Septimus Aetherson II

Members: (To all intents and purposes includes those in factions lead by those in this one)
Septimus Aetherson the Second, Lord of Renatus, Lawgiver of the High Church
Silas Aetherson, His cousin.
Archduke Bolvar Firestorm-Aeyeras Grand Marshall of the Church of the Golden Hammer (And heading Aeyeras involvement in all this)
Arbiter Albareth of the High Church
King Jaret Ironbrow of the Dwarves
Fennik Hearthfire
Cedar J'sera Sentinel of the Rangers
Daeron Lightbringer
Somnastra Elenthalion
Athryl Mithtanil Head of the Alchemists guild
Finnall Ezuri

Alignment: Our allegiance is to Altera and it's people and those gods who'd stand with us.

Religion (If Any): Varies from person to person, will attempt to save what gods can be saved.

For or Against the Corruption? Against, Very much against.
Changelog of Actions:

Formed
A whole lot of discussion and information trading.
Holding the heirax tournament in Valors honour
Making plans to summon Bilworth through Renatus
Making plans to summon Korog through the dwarven cathedral and religion
Making a thousand other plans beside
Seeking further allies

Last edited:

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Name: The Corrupted
Description: Those infected by the Corruption, and twisted to its cause.
Leader: N/A
Members: Corrupted Pantheon, Corrupted Sisterhood. Abel Thorne, Lokhan Smyte, Scardrac, Turik Deathblade, Nwalme Furvur, Albiorix, Harleen-Rose, Daniella Fronte, Elmond Engem, Cloud, Tzemik Kevasn.
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Religion (If Any): Various members of the Corrupted Pantheon
For or Against the Corruption? heh