Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Fall Festival [October 7th, 2pm EST]

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them

The Fall Festival
Lady Carling Herennia would like to invite all of Altera to the first ever Astrakhan Fall Festival!
This festival will include all sorts of fun activities and will have open stalls for peddlers to sell and show off their fall wears!
Activities will include Apple Bobbing, a Archery Competition, and a Fall Themed Baking Competition!
Prizes will be awarded to the winners of the competitions and all apples bobbed will be given to those who got them!

Archery Competition Competitors:
1. Tourmaline Ruu
2. Venture ShaolinPunk
3. Joe boi Wandering Ranger
4. Almond SirLuamTehDoge

Baking Competition Competitors :
1. Soul Oakhold Spirit
2. Leontius Herennius AmparoCastaway

Vendors:
1. Lady Carling Herennia - Fall Fashion and Clothes
2. Lord Asero Crow - Tattoos Electric
3. Camilla - Flower Pins, Face Painting, and Animal Adoption Fawnytheturtle
4. Merdon - Alcohol @???

Time:
2pm EST [1pm EST]
Date:
October 7th, 2017
Where:
Astrakhan
Event Status:
Moderate cause who knows.

(I am willing to change the date if there's enough push for me to do so. I tried to schedule it earlier than the other events of the day.)

Last edited:

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
there's an event the same day, two hours after this one, that was scheduled first

A

Angel

Inari would like to sign up for the archery do i need to fill a fourm?

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Soul Allister Oakhold for that baking contest.

Fawnytheturtle

Lord of Altera
I will like to set up a little table (already did XD) for my idea I am going to show everyone what I will be doing, the images below are examples. For face painting there are all sorts of different ones so if you want one done let me know can be anything from butterfly, dog, cat, or any sort of animal. The painting will wash off. The hair pins are any color or flower you want. Any questions ask me in private

Face Painting (For kids)

Flower Pins

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I will like to set up a little table (already did XD) for my idea I am going to show everyone what I will be doing, the images below are examples. For face painting there are all sorts of different ones so if you want one done let me know can be anything from butterfly, dog, cat, or any sort of animal. The painting will wash off. The hair pins are any color or flower you want. Any questions ask me in private

Face Painting (For kids)

Flower Pins

I'm hyped for this! Putting ya down!