Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Girl Brigade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
The Free Empire of Havena was founded on the notion that every man and woman has the right of equality. Those who abuse this right are exiled as Red Hands. To where ever they may roam in the Havenain border they will be sought after as criminals until they are lynched or caught by the authorities.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
The point that i was getting at was that the RHAC supports you financially and politically.

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Oh why thank you! We aren't really fighting for political/social equality. Just a badass group of girls punching people in the face.
Maybe taking on missions from towns if the coin is good enough.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Eh, we dont care for your objectives, this is just a way of making us look good. Thats politics for you. :p

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Welp, you just ruined all respect I had for you. Good luck with the screaming girls that will be shooting arrows in your face. >:I

Kaies

Grand Lizard
What if we were to work on an agreement, having a potential... lets say army is quite a lucrative offer. In return you would get to choose from the crop of our female warriors.

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
What if we were to work on an agreement, having a potential... lets say army is quite a lucrative offer. In return you would get to choose from the crop of our female warriors.
What do you mean

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Even though we are not a warring nation we still need to defend our selfs. Therefor every one is require to learn basic self defense, after that you have the option of being trained even further in the Stealth Arts. You can use these trainees when you need them.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
After all, dont you think you should fight for something. Try and change the corrupted system?

Status
Not open for further replies.