Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Goat Simulator, and why am I that immature?

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Possibly the next game of the year. What am I saying? Decade. No! Game of the Century! The Goat Simulator offers... goats. Hell, what am I even talking about?
Enjoy this parody of Dead Island trailer.
Key Features
  • You can be a goat
  • Get points for wrecking stuff - brag to your friends that you're the alpha goat
  • Steam Workshop support - make your own goats, levels, missions, game modes, and more!
  • MILLIONS OF BUGS! We're only eliminating the crash-bugs, everything else is hilarious and we're keeping it
  • In-game physics that spazz out all the time
  • Seriously look at that goat's neck
  • You can be a goat
Coming out, conveniently enough, on the First of April!

Last edited:

Spark

Broken
Already preordered it so I would be able to play it today if I wasn't away this weekend. Kinda disappointed they don't have a stall at Rezzed.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Not as good as Bear Simulator. It's good, but not that good.
The developers agree with you:
Goat Simulator is a small, broken and stupid game. I t was made in a couple of weeks so don’t expect a game in the size and scope of GTA with goats. In fact, you’re better off not expecting anything at all actually. To be completely honest, it would be best if you’d spend your $10 on a hula hoop, a pile of bricks, or maybe a real-life goat.

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
Hehehe... I posted this in the "Amazin' Stuff" a couple days back.... doesn't it just look wonderful?