Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Grand Tournament

Are you going to come?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noonster

Lord of Altera
Well, I can safely say what a HUGE waste of time and effort this was. Everyone came and you didn't even follow the program. The performers showed up and you just went straight to killing! Next time you make a RP event. And put so much effort into it, don't throw it away by giving it to someone who wasn't even competing. Honestly, I don't know who to blame.

Omorto

Lord of Altera
That tournament was fantastic! There was zero lag, all the fighters who enlisted and attended got to fight, and it ended well with the rightful winner crowned and a very exciting final battle! Best of all, no one spawned zombie pigmen in the middle of the arena to clean things up. :3

No, not really.

Waste of time.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Well, I can safly say what a HUGE waste of time and effort this was. Everyone came and you didn't even follow the program. The performers showed up and yo just went straight to killing! Next time you make a RP event. And put so much effort into it, don't throw it away by giving it to someone who wasn't even competing. Shame on you Seth. Shame on you.
Thats because you the people attending messed around and left halfway through.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Well, I can safly say what a HUGE waste of time and effort this was. Everyone came and you didn't even follow the program. The performers showed up and yo just went straight to killing! Next time you make a RP event. And put so much effort into it, don't throw it away by giving it to someone who wasn't even competing. Shame on you Seth. Shame on you.
You jerk, shove off. I told the entertainment to begin. They left, not our fault, so get out htis thread and stop being a douchebag!

Spark

Broken
How about you get some manners, they tried, everyone left. Please remove yourself from the thread if you having nothing good to say.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
That tournament was fantastic! There was zero lag, all the fighters who enlisted and attended got to fight, and it ended well with the rightful winner crowned and a very exciting final battle! Best of all, no one spawned zombie pigmen in the middle of the arena to clean things up. :3

No, not really.

Waste of time.
Your also going to get Knuckle Sammich

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Guys, cool it...
You have a problem, don't just announce it to the world covered in metaphorical fairy lights.
It's tactless and frankly rather melodramatic. Rough translation: Don't be rude.

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock
Well, I can safely say what a HUGE waste of time and effort this was. Everyone came and you didn't even follow the program. The performers showed up and you just went straight to killing! Next time you make a RP event. And put so much effort into it, don't throw it away by giving it to someone who wasn't even competing. Honestly, I don't know who to blame.
Go make your own tournament. Did you make one? no? ah ok.. cool story.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Locking this, it's just going to end badly.

When someone puts tons of effort into an event by the way, you don't just go "it sucked", you offer CONSTRUCTIVE criticism as to what they could improve on. On the other hand, Seth, you can't go around calling people douchebags.

Status
Not open for further replies.