Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed The Hormones Align {December 11th, 7:00pm EST}

Celestea

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Celestea
Celestea
Mystic
1607316916820.png
~ The Hormones Align ~

A poster can be found in the major cities reading as so:

"In growing in my own feminity throughout my following of Sallana, I'd wish to extend this in forming a band of women equally engaged in both each other and exploring their feminity. I hope that we might surrender our differences to enjoy drink and time spent together whether it be in springs or served with sweets and wine. To all the women who fall upon this message, I extend my hand in welcome to meet in the Linistel springs in the following week. ~Florence Caron"

The following information about the first 'meeting' of sorts is included at the bottom.

Current Event: Evening in the Linistel Springs

Date: December 11th, 2020
Time: 7PM EST
Where? Linistel Springs
Public/Private?: Public
Rating: Moderate

OOC: Any female characters feel free to spur of the moment or in advance plan an event here, simply msg me on the forums or on discord (celeste#6003) to get things updated!

My dream is occasional small events whether they include time spent in the Linistel springs, taverns, people hosting in their homes, exploring, training, etc. Just fun casual roleplay to engage characters who might not roleplay together altogether (and certainly an easy access group for new players :) ). Also if anyone/it comes up through rp, I am open to a group name or less clicky-baity title for this thread heh.

~ Past Events ~

Last edited: