Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active The Icy Musician

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Right, how'd that work out for you father? I'm sure your current lover has agreed with your past choices, yes? By the way, say hi to the Mrs. Seymour for m- oh wait she's right there *waves at Cymic's good hand*
*only hand*

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Right, how'd that work out for you father? I'm sure your current lover has agreed with your past choices, yes? By the way, say hi to the Mrs. Seymour for m- oh wait she's right there *waves at Cymic's good hand*
*Clears throat* MRS SEYMOUR WAS BEHEADED AND BURNED ! !!1!!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
also, making sure this is clear, so I'll add a notice on top of the character sheet, but I'll also post this here
I CONSENT TO POISONS BEING USED ON THIS CHARACTER! Just note that if you intend to poison this character, they may or may not have a tolerance built up to said poison, this is not information that is going to be on the character sheet. Due to recent events, Emeric may or may not be working on a tolerance for certain poisons, however he is not the type of character to use them.