Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

''The Imperium has suffered a Coup D'état?''

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
*The Patriot of Sprakia, with his somewhat tanned skin and his twinkling blue eyes, looks at her seductively through a video message sent to Karlia. The video contains nothing more than him staring seductively*

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
*The Patriot of Sprakia, with his somewhat tanned skin and his twinkling blue eyes, looks at her seductively through a video message sent to Karlia. The video contains nothing more than him staring seductively*
*she'd send back a selfie showing what seems to be a computer screen showing a few nuclear missile flight paths pointing at Sprakia, then a finger over a red button*

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I figured I should take this occasion to show the general look of Arcturixian military forces, since the appearance of Cyborg Augmentation.
dl-pe-characters.jpg

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
"Halt, leaders! Everyone knows that when faced with an opponent much stronger than you in Corruption of Champions and there is little hope in using violence to force victory, you must use the 'tease' option and attempt to seduce the beast. Hopefully she will crack under my pressure eventually."
"Sir! What if we find she's a lesbian"
"A lesbian?... Damn it!...If she's a lesbian, then may god help us. May god help us all."

*The Patriot then adds General Karlia on both 'Skybook' and Snapchat. In his Skybook message it is written, simply: 'I like to try new things'.*

Last edited:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
"Halt, leaders! Everyone knows that when faced with an opponent much stronger than you in Corruption of Champions and there is little hope in using violence to force victory, you must use the 'tease' option and attempt to seduce the beast. Hopefully she will crack under my pressure eventually."
"A lesbian?... Damn it!...If she's a lesbian, then may god help us. May god help us all."

*The Patriot then adds General Karlia on both 'Skybook' and Snapchat. In his Skybook message it is written, simply: 'I like to try new things'.*
are you kidding
that game?

Valonyx

Lord of Altera

*his account is soon taken down by ''hackers'', and many of the Patriot's leaked nudes surf around the interwebs.* ;)

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Serious Question:
Will this make any major change in general Arcturixian foreign politics, and perhaps even stir a war between the vassals/protectorates?

Also,
*she'd send back a selfie showing what seems to be a computer screen showing a few nuclear missile flight paths pointing at Sprakia, then a finger over a red button*
I imagine she probs has a duckface in this selfie.

Last edited:

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Captureadam.JPG
Capturejournal.JPG
(Edition of a newspaper that was laying on the empty desk of the Arcturixian representative (which is nowhere to be found.)

Serious Question:
Will this make any major change in general Arcturixian foreign politics, and perhaps even stir a war between the vassals/protectorates?
You'll have to see, and it'll have to be determined by the RP. ;)

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
*with most of the country in the hands of the General, her new ''temporary'' government has decided to send an emissary to the council of nations. Flanked by two identically-dressed officiers, she appears quite young, with an elegant but still military uniform, of the typical Arcturion custom (overcompensating with detail and decorations).*

The ambassador
dde2dba3a7f82026812a3ce6ebc99132.jpg

Her acolytes
lord_commissar_brenn___war_hammer_40k_by_capbloodie-d4gcabm.jpg

Gaby

Lord of Altera
*with most of the country in the hands of the General, her new ''temporary'' government has decided to send an emissary to the council of nations. Flanked by two identically-dressed officiers, she appears quite young, with an elegant but still military uniform, of the typical Arcturion custom (overcompensating with detail and decorations).*

The ambassador
View attachment 58916

Her acolytes
View attachment 58921
lady,

was that cleavage necessary.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant

The ambassador
View attachment 58916

Her acolytes
View attachment 58921
Looks like to heresy to me