Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active The Keeper of Knowledge

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
UPDATE: Athryl is losing people. Due to Gordon, many no longer trust Athryl. All are lies of course, but no one believes Athryl. He is now becoming very alone, and very sad. Which is beginning to change his personality.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
UPDATE: Athryl is losing people. Due to Gordon, many no longer trust Athryl. All are lies of course, but no one believes Athryl. He is now becoming very alone, and very sad. Which is beginning to change his personality.
Funny thing: Som doesn't trust Anyone. Except Raindes and Dayter.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Athryl has gone into hiding. Grace will run the Elixirium until his return.

OOC: He isn't really hiding. Just avoiding those who he wishes to not see. In which they know who they are. You can still reach him at the Elixirium.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
*a sign is posted on the side of the Elixirium*

Friends- it has come to my attention that I am unappreciated, and this mess that has occurred has taken quite a toll on me. Until further notice, the upstairs of my laboratory will be locked~with me inside it~ the Elixirium will remain open, and I will still be able to provide elixirs. However, I will not be leaving otherwise. A list of people who will be allowed to see me-
  • Tzemik
  • Galomaltus
  • Helios
  • All Guild Members
  • Anyone with a serious inquiry.
If you are reading this and are unaware of the events that are occurring, please come in. I will most likely greet you, but that is on a case by case basis.

I will return when the time is right.

Athryl.

Last edited:

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Oh hey, funny story. I forgot. Som only trusts Dayter. I'm not really sure why, she loves Raindes like a sister.
*mumbles something* I guess that makes it okay.. For now. Once APS starts up though, Athryl better basically be your husband! :p

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
*NOTICE* Athryl is no longer in hiding. After recent events, he is sad, but recovering, he is becoming a more happy man now.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
*NOTICE* Athryl is no longer in hiding. After recent events, he is sad, but recovering, he is becoming a more happy man now.
And Som is more or less comatose. It... will be interesting to see what happens there.

Teeke

Lord of Altera
I'm thinking there's a lot more at play . . .
And yeah, mediocre... gonna have to boost those numbers