Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Lands of Altera

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Important: If I see one more person metagame that they know about Tauredal and Saeradan's location and influence I will scalp them. It is not common knowledge, and while we are not attempting to keep our location top secret, we are certainly not letting every farmer and his dog know where we are.

This map is entirely OOC knowledge, so please, with all due respect and hospitality, get the hell off my lawn >:I

Edit- This isn't me bashing the map- Jakp, it's absolutely wonderful and I love it :3

Last edited:

Silvertread

Lord of Altera
Important: If I see one more person metagame that they know about Tauredal and Saeradan's location and influence I will scalp them. It is not common knowledge, and while we are not attempting to keep our location top secret, we are certainly not letting every farmer and his dog know where we are.

This map is entirely OOC knowledge, so please, with all due respect and hospitality, get the hell off my lawn >:I
*Has learned in rp and is very happy about that.*

Alexandregd

Legend of Altera

Ced, let me help you
THIS MAP IS OOC KNOWLEDGE!
did this help? :heart:

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I suppose that small cluster of islands falls under Tiarch land. Orange is the color of the day, and orange is the color I hereby choose.
Pictuire of world.png

Last edited:

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
Hey, ya... you see that empty spot in the northwest part of the ocean? Ya... that's mine... all mine... land of the talking pizza...

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Do what squidzoid or baron have done please, circle the area so I know where to stick you.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Likewise with Stormhold and Lonmar.

"High in the north, where the cold wind blows,
Something is stirring, and nobody knows..."

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
jakp you did exactly as I told you not to! The western half of the island is griefs, the other half is earthspawn territory! >:I

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Was told they control that area. Someone makes a complaint then I suppose it's war... >:D

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Was told they control that area. Someone makes a complaint then I suppose it's war... >:D
Huh- S'far as I know they don't own any landmasses. All their regions are in the sea between the Elven Isles and the Lonmar continent.

Last edited:

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
Huh- S'far as I know they don't own any landmasses. All their regions are in the sea between the Elven Isles and the Lonmar continent.
If your talking about Zuk'thar that is right next to Zewport if you walk a little bit.

C

Cubey

If your talking about Zuk'thar that is right next to Zewport if you walk a little bit.
your town is inactive for long time

Hell's Island wouyld be my claim but earthspawns can live here in the edge of Hell Biome.