Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Latinikon Mercenary Company.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
This is funny, funny that the Latinikos are in a contract with the most zealous and fanatical realm in the entire of Altera... who happens to have extremely similar beliefs...

Might this be an occasion for future RPs?
Aye ser, i agree

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
I have to say, I'm really enjoying having you guys around. You've added some great RP and even more-so a fantastic organization.
Thanks for this, and joining our wonderful server.

TgTemplar

Lord of Altera
An apple recoils from the floor of the mustering hall, no bits breaking and seeming to bound along without the slightest hint of damage. Leaning back in his seat, Kadder groans, "E'erythin' is ploughin' frozen.. The fruit, the meat an' 'ell, e'en the stones. Come to think o' it, I've not seen tides o' sand since we've been 'e-." His speaking trails off as a slew of men enter the hall screaming, "Ave Lunde!!," many of them still dressed in crudely fitted furs and pelts. A slightly agitated look across his face, Kadder stands, hand shifting to the hilt of his blade, "The 'ell is this?" One of the men smirks, looking to Kadder and reaches out as if bracing for a hug, "Come, Kadder, you think those lost to sea, 'lost!?" Muttering he approaches the men, "'ow many more of ye' are there then?" Shrugging, the figure steps forward and turns to the door, "Well, we've landed with a this lot and there are others with the proper charts to arrive. Could be more, or this could be it. We'll just have to wait and see."

Last edited by a moderator:

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Stop arguing over petty things, but he's right the colours are irritating, I've tweaked that post I suggest doing it that way from now on.

Acu your at fault to for continuing to harass the thread unnecessarily.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
Stop arguing over petty things, but he's right the colours are irritating, I've tweaked that post I suggest doing it that way from now on.

Acu your at fault to for continuing to harass the thread unnecessarily.
I understand, but thank you!

kaza125

Lord of Altera
That event....
It was so good, It was weird cause I kinda got a little connected to my temp character Ashnar was a guard at Port Silver, but after the Queen was gone he rouged and joined the lot in that castle.
I freaking love Role playing.

Halarus

Lord of Altera
That event....
It was so good, It was weird cause I kinda got a little connected to my temp character Ashnar was a guard at Port Silver, but after the Queen was gone he rouged and joined the lot in that castle.
I freaking love Role playing.
Glad you enjoyed it! That was, after all, the goal of this little event; some light hearted fun with sufficient RP backing.