Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Laughing Lamb Staff

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
Oh I am so sorry, for some reason it made me no longer following the thread.

Bluebird is accepted but I would prefer if when you rp there to be with another staff member because it just seems odd to have an unsupervised 13 year old working by herself.

Moochick

Just to be clear on something because I've been asked this a few times on the server:

There is NO pay for working at the Lamb. It is purely for the rp fun.

Decca

Lord of Altera
In-Game Name: Littledecca
RP Name: Rose Ayne
RP Age: 13 almost 14
What are you interested in working as?: A maid/servant or maybe a town owner.
Why Do You Want To Work For The Lamb?: Because it sounds fun and I can meet new people.
What is your current town (if any)?: Thundervall
What previous towns (if any) have you been apart of?:
Name at least one person here that one could contact for a reference: freyadavis (Rp name: Ormild Wake)
Link to your rp profile (if any):
What times are you on (please add time zones as well)? Im on from 5-9 most days. England/London/Great Britain.

freyadavis

Lord of Altera
In-Game Name: Littledecca
RP Name: Rose Ayne
RP Age: 13 almost 14
What are you interested in working as?: A maid/servant or maybe a town owner.
Why Do You Want To Work For The Lamb?: Because it sounds fun and I can meet new people.
What is your current town (if any)?: Thundervall
What previous towns (if any) have you been apart of?:
Name at least one person here that one could contact for a reference: freyadavis (Rp name: Ormild Wake)
Link to your rp profile (if any):
What times are you on (please add time zones as well)? Im on from 5-9 most days. England/London/Great Britain.
I'll happily do the reference

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
In-Game Name: Mistaahh
RP Name: Mistaahh'venra'ghi'vro
RP Age: 28(looks fourteen)
What are you interested in working as?: Bouncer/gaurd
Why Do You Want To Work For The Lamb?: To pick up some intresting rumors and get some money
What is your current town (if any)?: None/tauredal
What previous towns (if any) have you been apart of?: Marograd
Name at least one person here that one could contact for a reference: Ormild, Gromm
Link to your rp profile (if any): In siggy
What times are you on (please add time zones as well)? Umm, quite unregulary, mostly on fridays, saturdays and sundays, mondays and wednesdays aswell, In the evening Time zone belgium

Sabre37

Lord of Altera
In-Game Name: sabre37
RP Name: Alice
RP Age: 24
What are you interested in working as?: Barmaiden/Waitress
Why Do You Want To Work For The Lamb?: I like to meet new Roleplayers, and hear the tales of adventurers!
What is your current town (if any)?: Spawn
What previous towns (if any) have you been apart of?: None
Name at least one person here that one could contact for a reference: Megasoar
Link to your rp profile (if any): None
What times are you on (please add time zones as well)?: All Week Long/USA Eastern Standard Time

Moochick

Decca and Sabre are approved.

mistaahh I just don't think your character would really fit in with the staff, being so dark and all. So declined.

Moochick

There is now an age requirement of 16 and above to work here. Also an rp profile on the forums is now required to have your application considered! Also added 1 more question to the application.

All current staff are exempt from these changes because they were made after they applied.

Mortar86

Villager
In-Game Name: Mortar86
RP Name: Chef Talbot
RP Age(minimum of 16): 17
What are you interested in working as?: Chef/Bar Staff
Why Do You Want To Work For The Lamb?:I want to expand my RP profile and actually be a professional chef. I also would be able to help with actual food and make a more realistic bar experience.
What is your current town (if any)?: Stormhold
What previous towns (if any) have you been apart of?: none
Name at least one person here that one could contact for a reference(username): sabre37
Link to your rp profile (required): http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/talbot-the-culinary-artisan.18037/
Anything else we should know about you?: I am a hard worker and get on for a while right after I get home from school.
What times are you on (please add time zones as well)?: Eastern U.S. 2-10 pm