Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Laughing Lamb Staff

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
As for Fogi... I don't know...

Hiring another dwarf as a barman could prove to be a problem... I mean just look at all the stereotypes that could arise from it!

Jk, welcome aboard Fogi to the "Make Bar Rp Better" Task Force!

Bulldog

Villager
In-Game Name: Bulldogsteven
RP Name: Steven Greypaw
Have You Worked As A Barman/maiden before, if so, where?: Yes in my hometown
Why Do You Want To Work For The Lamb?: My guy want meaning to his life to work for what he has
Are You Ready To Work Most Of The Time?: I'm on the server everyday and often so yes!

Decca

Lord of Altera
In-Game Name: Littledecca
RP Name: Rose Ayne
Have You Worked As A Barman/maiden before, if so, where?: No, but I am willing to try and I will do my best. :)
Why Do You Want To Work For The Lamb?: It sounds fun. It will take away my free time doing nothing and I like to see people happy.
Are You Ready To Work Most Of The Time?: I am very willing to work most of the time, as I am on hollowworld a lot and I don't do a lot.

Moochick

Declined.
Mostly because with the way you rp you tend to be more aggressive. This job requires that you be more of a bystander and only get involved in situations when absolutely needed.

Declined.
Please don't send messages to people to check your application. It shows impatience and is especially not something you want to get as soon as you log on when it hasn't even been that long. Going by this because I also decline whitelists for this.

Moochick

ATTENTION:

The application form is now changed. Please look at the original post for details.

Decca

Lord of Altera
Dont know if I can re-apply after being declined but here it is if I can.
In-Game Name: Littledecca
RP Name: Rose Ayne
What are you interested in working as?: A maid/servant or maybe a town owner
Why Do You Want To Work For The Lamb?: Because it sounds fun and I can meet new people.
What is your current town (if any)?: Thundervall
What previous towns (if any) have you been apart of?:
Name at least one person here that one could contact for a reference: freyadavis (Ormild)
What times are you on (please add time zones as well)?: Im on from around 5 to 9 almost everyday. England/ London/ Great Britain

Bluebird157

Lord of Altera
In-Game Name: bluebird157
RP Name: Fionnuala
What are you interested in working as?: barmaid/ maid
Why Do You Want To Work For The Lamb?: Because im usualy allways there and it seems like a fun roleplay
What is your current town (if any)?: Caldwell
What previous towns (if any) have you been apart of?: Well i was in Protaras Okeanos Redcap cross taurendel (i think thats how you spell it) and others from long ago
Name at least one person here that one could contact for a reference: Mariomluigifish
What times are you on (please add time zones as well)?: iam usualy on arounf 6-11 gmt usualy in between those times

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Chance you lot could use security? Basil is nearly always there, and would love an excuse to fight with people. Even if it's only stopping fights.

EDIT: This isn't my proper app yet, if my question is answered with a yes, I'll fill out a proper app.

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
Chance you lot could use security? Basil is nearly always there, and would love an excuse to fight with people. Even if it's only stopping fights.

EDIT: This isn't my proper app yet, if my question is answered with a yes, I'll fill out a proper app.
Blarg seeking to stop fights in the tavern where he has killed so many... ironic.