Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Legion of Ghosts

mmine1

Loyal Servant of Altera
A new organization is being founded, and by me, The Legion of Ghosts. Any ghost/half-ghost (me)/rotting ghoul may join

Ghosts: The unknown, quiet, deadly spirits of the night. They are deadly. They do not mess around, and they are powerful. And WE kill.

Deep in the past of Altera, laid a small tomb, a graveyard of sorts, that stood there for many moons in the old abandoned town of Brustenburg, although what you might hear, it was not abandoned for lack of people, it was abandoned because of the sighting. Strange sightings. Supernatral sightings. It started the day after the graveyard was overturned to build "The amazing half house" there used to be a graveyard, there were many, many graves. When it was ripped up, the bodies were sent to a far-off corner of Altera known only to the elders and was named: "The Forgotten land". There lay an abandoned ruin of a town burned and destroyed, so they put the bodies on a ship, and shipped it off toward "The Forgotten Land"

The book of Altera said:
And unto the Forgotten land were the bodies shipped in crates, boxes, even in a burlap sack, only to be thrust upon an unwanted shore as they decay in former peace.
The bodies were shipped, but not the souls of the bodies. As they stayed, they slowly started to materealize until they were actually 'there" enough to fight. They were stronger than the rest, and now roam Altera for all of eternity, seeking revenge on the Brustenburg residents who shipped them off, so they scared them away. No one returned. Now they fight for good, but still wreaks havoc wherever they might, but only where they deem to be "unfitting" to stay. They are the Legion of Ghosts, and I am their leader.

mmine1

Loyal Servant of Altera
If you wish to join, PM me and give me reasons why you would like to join as well as your forum name and your IGN

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
What if i'm like a zombie, in a human's skin that i killed? (that's what i am, amazing rp story coming soon)