Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

- The masked vigilantes (A question) -

creeshla

Lord of Altera
And just the other day, I found my self awoken from a long sleep. It appears as if my enemies have gotten the better of me, at the wrong moment; casting me down into a deep coma. Normally in this weak state my enemies would have quickly killed me while I was still. But it appears as if I was protected by an unknown force, a force so strong to fight off those who have crippled me a many time. If that oddity was not the most mysterious thing you have heard, the plot thickens. When I awoke the only thing disturbed was a book that had been left at the foot of my bed. In it was a collection of scribbles and a few hastily written notes but the second I opened it a group of images fell out. These images nothing disturbing, nothing that could leave me in fear....but photos of my saviors glaring deep into the viewers eyes.

--creeshla

Although I may never know that of whom these masked figures were I can assume some other being might know..... So I ask you who approach this post. Do you know of who these people are, or where they came from and more importantly; why? It really would be most helpful to know..

Hilter

Legend of Altera
Oh god, this has all the elements needed for some good creepypasta, maybe even the next slenderman!