Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Matrix(with life spoilers)

Is Minecraft vaguely similar to the Matrix?

• Yes

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • No, you're mad!

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Hmmm... Watched the matrix the other day. Then I started to read the book, by Jake Horsley.

It made me think. What if we are living in a matrix? What if we are automatons who have realised who we are, and not been set free? I have wondered if minecraft could be similar. Being in minecraft is sorta like being in a matrix in itself. Yeah. A very weird feeling/thought I had. Question should be interesting.

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
I've said it before. Wen the server crashes, there was a glitch in the Matrix!
But so far, our Admintomatrons were able to fix it, so that people would resume with their life, farming, hunting, mining. While in the real world, they use us for our energy and donations! :O

Just kidding (searches for another 10$ on the bottom of the wallet, to donate again)

Bobanater1

Villager
Their should be a answer in between yes and no, because you are connecting to a group of computers and engaging in some thing that is not real, but nothing is using you for power.

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
Their should be a answer in between yes and no, because you are connecting to a group of computers and engaging in some thing that is not real, but nothing is using you for power.
They are...
Money is power. And we donate money :O

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Mr Adminson, welcome back...
It ends tonight.
I know, I've seen it with X-ray, that's why the rest of me is just going to sit back and watch..