Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Men-At-Arms

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
You know there are now in-game message boards, where you can actually pin these kind of messages ?... :D
Wait can I actually pin them? I thought it was only whoever owned the message board.

EDIT: Do to recent attacks on the owner, and his associate died, the paper would be down temporarily. I'll be pinning a poster to the message board when its back up!

Last edited:

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
Pff, I got a player love from CD because my mercenary company is coming back a lot stronger for revenge in the future. I'm just taking the poster down so that no one knows my hiding spot.

EDIT: By the way CD, may I ask how your character knew EXACTLY where mine was when the poster said at the NAUGHT INN?! I was at the sunk'n and you just somehow knew where I was.

Helios

Legend of Altera
Pff, I got a player love from CD because my mercenary company is coming back a lot stronger for revenge in the future. I'm just taking the poster down so that no one knows my hiding spot.

EDIT: By the way CD, may I ask how your character knew EXACTLY where mine was when the poster said at the NAUGHT INN?! I was at the sunk'n and you just somehow knew where I was.
He asked around town for your location. When he came to give up he went for a drink. When he noticed that was the only place he hadn't checked he asked Jon if there was anyone by the name of Arthur staying around in the inn. He told me you were upstairs so I searched in the room to find you were there. Yes kinda riculous how I was talking to myself but hey, Rp is Rp.

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
He asked around town for your location. When he came to give up he went for a drink. When he noticed that was the only place he hadn't checked he asked Jon if there was anyone by the name of Arthur staying around in the inn. He told me you were upstairs so I searched in the room to find you were there. Yes kinda riculous how I was talking to myself but hey, Rp is Rp.
Hmph. Did you actually ASK people? And Jon wouldn't know because someone else payed for his room. I know that all you did was just look on dynmap to find me.

Helios

Legend of Altera
First of all, it's a reasonable explanation. Second of all, he would see you walking up the stairs up to your room unless you jumped through the window which isnt possible.

Helios

Legend of Altera
Also the reason I place a "heart" on your post because i'm not taking this as seriously as you are. I keep things IC IC not OOC.

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
First of all, it's a reasonable explanation. Second of all, he would see you walking up the stairs up to your room unless you jumped through the window which isnt possible.
Mhmm. As far as I can tell you weren't in the room when he walked up the stairs because he didn't exactly WALK up the stairs.

Helios

Legend of Altera
Meh okay then. I'm leaving it at that. I'm bringing Helios in and putting Elysium on the shelf for now.