Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Night's Watch

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
The Night’s Watch

Men and women died. Commands were shouted. Orders Ignored. Monsters slain. People died. The camp was on fire, the corpses were burning. Men were victorious, men mourned.

This is the hard reality of what happened on the 5th of October, when Queen Grief released a part of her army upon us, when the black box of corruption dropped.

It was a chaos, I know it because I’ve been there, fighting. Benijim and me have been trying to get some order around during the fight and to achieve a more efficient way to kill the foes, however, this proved to be hard, since nobody listened.
After the battle, us and Eosir256 decided that we needed to do something about this: create an army. Now, this won’t be just ‘yet another’ or ‘any’ army, it will be a, as I called it when we lacked a name, supreme army. And I will tell you just exactly why.

We are an army, we move as one, we strike as one, we fight as one. We are independent from all organisations of Altera. We, as army, serve no kings. Our only goal is to fight off the evil that spreads from the Underworld.

And now, we are recruiting. There are a few things one must have and be:
  • One needs to have his own gear (at least diamond, not necessarily enchanted).
  • One needs to be able to enchant weapons if need be (you don’t have to have 30 levels, you should know where you can enchant).
  • One needs to have decent fighting skills (dying from a skeleton won’t help).
  • One needs to be able to follow orders. Benijim, Eosir and me are the commanders, if you are not able to follow orders, don’t bother applying, because people who do whatever they want, only make our tasks during war harder.
  • One needs to be loyal.
Now, I mentioned before, we serve no kings, however, any player is welcome, most of us are in houses, and it’s fine to stay there, and fight each other during the Game of Crowns, however, those quarrels should be kept out of our army. It’s fine to have them, but not while training or fighting off an invasion.
Also, we ask no money or resources from you, but we don’t return money for fighting, you can keep any loot after a battle, that’s fine.

We’ve got a region where we are currently building a castle, which we shall use for training, where there will be a storage, beds, and food available.

If you want to apply, post a decent application here (I’m not going to post a form, you just make one up and consider what we should and should not know, however, IGN is required), or contact me, benijim or eosir ingame.

Sincerely,
Kvothe

"I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all nights to come."

PS. Yes, I used a bit from A Song of Ice and Fire.

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Although there are or organisations simular to this ,I like the whole idea of how you don't take part with who's king and all of that jazz.

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
There's no, as far as I know, organisation that only fights evil underworld stuff, isn't able to be hired for personal uses AND has these high demands :p.

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Well for fighting evil stuff, Golden Crusade, Silver Milita and I think the Emerald Mercenaries. Overall though I like the idea of this :)

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
GC is a house, Silver Militia, can't argue there, Emerald Mercaniers, sounds lik you can hire them :p.

kaza125

Lord of Altera
GC is an ogranisation, they created a House called 'Acrturus'. I feel like we are having an augment :)

Tomahawk777

King's Hand
hmmm... I like the idea. But somehow we don't have enough players to fill all organisations :confused:.
Players should do more on the Houses, thats the main organisations in Hollowworld.
Also why are all organisation military or assassin/thief ones?

Spark

Broken
kaza125 said:
Well for fighting evil stuff, Golden Crusade, Silver Milita and I think the Emerald Mercenaries. Overall though I like the idea of this :)
Silver Milita is only defending port silver, Emerald mercenaries are no more, golden crusade are more of a political pawn.

I like the way you have kept it neutral, any person in any house is allowed to join and my favourite part is that it is my favourite storyline in GoT :D

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
And now away with the quarrels, I said we don't want that kind of stuff in our army. If you don't have anything useful to say, please refrain from posting. Thank you.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
And now away with the quarrels, I said we don't want that kind of stuff in our army. If you don't have anything useful to say, please refrain from posting. Thank you.
Karel, since we are old war friends, you have my sword on your side if you need help in battle, but i won't be able to join your watch, for reasons you know. ;)

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Euhm, no, since anybody can join, no matter what house they are in, as you don't have to leave your house to join us ;).

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Silver Milita is only defending port silver, Emerald mercenaries are no more, golden crusade are more of a political pawn.

I like the way you have kept it neutral, any person in any house is allowed to join and my favourite part is that it is my favourite storyline in GoT :D
What do you mean Emerald mercs are no more? Viggy left the server but gave me the ownership? We do still exist... :p