Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Noble's Ball

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Eudoxius is definitely coming. And... miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight maaaaaaaaaaaybe perhaaaaaaaaps have a few shenanigans in mind, so, Barthelemy, try not to ship Daydream off before I get a chance to RP wif 'er.

Oh, and, if ya can, please don't host this on a weekend- I wouldn't be able to attend, per my job. If possible, perhaps a Friday.

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
Could one of my characters be a server or entertaiment even though she's not nobility?
Yes, that'll be no problem at all! Just give me a name or some information so I can write it down.

Eudoxius is definitely coming. And... miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight maaaaaaaaaaaybe perhaaaaaaaaps have a few shenanigans in mind, so, Barthelemy, try not to ship Daydream off before I get a chance to RP wif 'er.

Oh, and, if ya can, please don't host this on a weekend- I wouldn't be able to attend, per my job. If possible, perhaps a Friday.
If you ruin my ball I will actually kill you.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera

Don't count your eggs before they hatch.

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
This seems like it'd be fun to attend, though I doubt Padra has the social suave to convince a noble to invite her, nor does she have any formal attire XD. Good luck with the event though!

samsam223

Lord of Altera
Elrowen dislikes parties, balls and other celebrations... But where's the fun in letting everyone else drink huh? Elrowen will bring the party- to said... Party?

Me thinks Elrowen has a noble to bribe, threaten or woo... Heh.

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
Daydream is currently a servant to my household, I don't see why I would make her serve outside of it. If you want her as a servant feel free to rp with her.

And eh, For Wolfstadt, I'll host a ball at the same time at my place, where all the nobles of Altera can show up, even your sexy lot :p

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
Daydream is currently a servant to my household, I don't see why I would make her serve outside of it. If you want her as a servant feel free to rp with her.

And eh, For Wolfstadt, I'll host a ball at the same time at my place, where all the nobles of Altera can show up, even your sexy lot :p
you're so sweet ;)

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera

But my ball ;-;