Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased The Open-Minded Blacksmith, Roy Beledrent

Stratonis

I think I might like it here
We should meet up when Azio is 50ish, so he can learn smithing as well ;]
It's worth the arthritis

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
So... due to family issues, a sudden wave of school work, and sams club deciding that it was the perfect time to capitalize on all my free hours I told them about... I'm being forced to due something I'd much rather not do, Roy will have an extra 8 days to live (I requested the 8th of April off, though can't remember why) I didn't want to do this, and he'll have no further extensions, but he gets a bit longer to live. I'll try to get on when I can, but don't expect it to be often, hell im writing this on break.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
a reminder that Roy is living out his final days and will pass away this Saturday April 8th after I decide the session he is in is done.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Roy yawned, it being evening as he left the Arget Isles smithy his apprentice, Akasha, owned, grumbling to himself how he needed to stop sleeping all the time as he headed to the tavern, deciding to get a drink before heading to bed. Approaching the bartender, he felt a rush of... something, more generosity than usual? Taking it as a sign that the world needed a bit more kindness, he'd pay for the drink and push a good few hundred radiants towards the bartender, leaving the man blinking before looking at Roy*
"Don't worry about it lad, I'm an old man t'at just wanted a drink ta 'elp 'im sleep, ye need t'e money more t'an I do." *The bartender thanked the smith greatly, causing the old man to cackle before waving him off, gulping down the contents with a sigh, alcohol having started to hit him harder than it normally would a decade ago, making it so he couldn't drink so much. Approaching the bed, he'd smile as he saw the now white hair of his wife, Kateryn, already asleep before him as he kissed her cheek before climbing in bed beside her, placing both his hands on his chest and closing his eyes, his dreams being only of flying... going up, and up, and up... and never coming back down...
The next day, the bartender frowned as the blacksmith that usually came in for his morning drink hadn't shown up, wondering if the old man was alright, he'd make his way to the room and knock quietly, openning the door to see the elderly couple sleeping, the woman muttering in her sleep as the smith seemed oddly silent, usually snoring audibly. Checking on the smith, the bartender would hold a feather up too the old man's lips, it being perfectly still. wincing, the bartender nudged the old woman, taking advantage of her grogginess to tell her he needed to clean the room and that she should go for a walk, hoping that she'd be in a better state to take the news after getting to a more alert state. He'd then put up a "Gone Fishing" sign he'd never used and went to the Cerridwen residence to report the passing of their good friend...

Roy Beledrent, Steelsmith, has passed on from natural causes, he shall not return, may he be remembered fondly by those who knew him.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I got more sad than i'd first anticipated. It'd seem knowing ahead of time doesn't make it any less sad.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart

Don't worry. Kat isn't be far behind.
She wouldn't be able to stay long in this world without her other half.​