Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Open-Minded Gamer: CyberChaosV2

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
seeing a few people doing streams on their twitch channels, i decided i'd give it a shot, i'm going to be checking a few things before the planned broadcast day, but im hoping to be ready to go on this Saturday! The braodcast will be planned to start at 10:00 am CST and go until i feel like not going anymore :p. One thing i plan on doing is listening to you guys for what games i ought to play, and i even want to team up with you guys when i play! Just because I'm the only one streaming, doesn't mean more people can't join in :), if you're interested, just chat at me on twitch, though i might have a few things still to learn.

CLICK MEH

Current games list:

Starbound
Terraria
Minecraft (dur)
Team Fortress 2
League Of Legends
Dota 2
Smite
Trove
Tera
Dungeon Defenders
Game Dev Tycoon
Goat Simulator
Killing Floor
Robocraft
Civ 5 (with some dlc, hoping to get more)
(hopefully) Majesty, the fantasy kingdom sim
More games will be added per your requests, however, they may take time as i'm solely dependant on my paychecks, which come in every 2 weeks

right...did a test stream, probably gonna talk to my dad about ways to improve streaming quality and speed. Should anyone who knows tech stuff have an idea, please let me know.

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Currently streaming! Though, im playing as Dasyra on minecraft as i stream right now, so you'd be watching me rp :p

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Whoops! Totally forgot about this yesterday as a friend who goes to college about 4 hours away came to visit so I got a bit distracted and for that I apologize, I shall be doin another livestream today at, hopefully if the wifi is turned back on, about 10:00 am CST and i will try to have it go until about 6-7 pm, though it may or may not end sooner.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
aaaand today was a hectic mess... Gonna try to plan things a ways away again in hopes of better planning, so mayhaps next sunday at 10:00am CST

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
RIGHT! After having my computer wiped and having to get everything back, I'm ok to go again for streaming! Won't do this too often, but I'm gonna be doing a livestream on my Birthday Feb 28th.
If anyone is interested in joining to play games, or just to talk, let me know! (Also, it's perfectly fine to post on this thread)

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
oh, almost forgot, since It's my birthday, I'll try to keep an eye on twitch chat and would be more than happy to answer any questions anyone has about me or in general

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Updated Games list:

Starbound
Terraria
Minecraft (dur)
Team Fortress 2
League Of Legends
Smite
Trove
Dungeon Defenders
Game Dev Tycoon
Goat Simulator
Robocraft
Civ 5 (All Dlc)
Wizard101
Sims 4
Subnautica
Unturned
D&D (5e) with friends, will stream on Thursdays

Now, seeing as some people, from what i've heard, are interested in Magic, I've also decided to explain basic magic rules for those who'd like to learn! I'll be doing an explanatory game Next Thursday, going over the basics as well as explaining some of the different kinds of decks out there, I might even make a thread explaining the personality and normal deck types of each color/color set

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Stream will be starting sometime around noon or so, and may feature a few different guests, some may speak, some may not. If you'd like to join the stream, just pm me and let me know!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
will be doing a stream on Tuesday and on Sunday! Tuesday's stream will be more focused on hearthstone and showing off the newest expansion after a massive pack opening thanks to some friends of mine.

Sunday's stream is going to (hopefully) be longer and I'll try to actually explain magic this time while also taking suggestions for building decks! Want your own deck built? Join the stream at around Noon CST and I might just build it! (note, all deck builds will be online, though if I really like the way the deck is built, I might go out of my way to build it IRL)