Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Profile Of Shenron

SpiderHunterMD

Lord of Altera
Name: Shenron Dragoon

Nickname/Alias: I Call Myself Warrior Shenron

Race:Elf Hybrid

Height:6ft 4 inch

Weight: About 129 grams

Hair: White

Eyes:Crimson filled with hatred for Bandits

Skin: Pale

Identifying Marks: A Former fatal wound Below my Chest & a Scar across my forehead

Appearance: He Wears A rouge Red Mage Suit With a hood to hide his Identy from gaurds.

Strengths: I am good In Melee & ranged combat. I am Good at hunting Animal packs. I do Not Fear Spiders & I Run Faster Than others

Weaknesses and fears: My Former Mortal wound Stops me from attacking head on, I have A weak sense of Vision & Smelling.

Religion and cults: None

Profession: Warrior

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
OKay, I'm just going to be the scary green quotation invasion. :p I'm not having a rant, just giving a little advice. Don't murder me with an axe, if you please. :)
Name: Shenron Dragoon Awesome.
Nickname/Alias: I Call Myself Warrior Shenron Okay.
Age: 35 Just a reminder - elves live for around 300 years with the new lore.

Race:Elf Hybrid I assume you mean half-elf half-human?

Height:6ft 4 inch Good.

Weight: About 129 grams ...About that... That's the approximate weight of a mouse.

Hair: White ...Given his young age, this is rather odd - is there any reason for this?

Eyes:Crimson filled with hatred for Bandits ...Why, oh, why is everybody doing this?

Skin: Pale Fine.

Identifying Marks: A fatal wound Below my Chest & a Scar across my forehead Well, clearly the wound is not fatal, else your character would be dead.

Appearance: Typey typey!!!

Strengths: I am good In Melee & ranged combat. I am Good at hunting Animal packs. I do Not Fear Spiders & I Run Faster Than others Typey typey details!!!

Weaknesses and fears: My Mortal wound Stops me from attacking head on, I have A weak sense of Vision & Smelling. Nice, but again, it cannot be a mortal wound if he is alive...

Religion and cults: None Perhaps he believes but does not worship? Athiests are supposed to be rare in Altera.

Profession: Warrior Good.

SpiderHunterMD

Lord of Altera
Dude i have to edit it Because the fatal Wound was healed by A sage + earlier In-game+ It is FATAL but my Character Have potions For stopping it killing him Also white hair Is A Sign of his Half Human/Half elf because the white is his natural.

Look i meant my avtar coulor eyes

+ he is very light

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Dude i have to edit it Because the fatal Wound was healed by A sage + earlier In-game+ It is FATAL but my Character Have potions For stopping it killing him Also white hair Is A Sign of his Half Human/Half elf because the white is his natural.

Look i meant my avtar coulor eyes

+ he is very light
Fair enough. The wound sounds like an interesting RP.
By white, I am assuming you mean very very pale blonde, as is fairly common amongst elves?
As for the eyes... Is there actually a roleplay reason for the colour? Having eyes that aren't hovering somewhere around the normal blue-grey-green-brown is usually discouraged.
Sure, be light, be light on your feet, agile, nimble, stealthy, whatever...
But with that weight, you would be dead. There are no two ways about it.

Only one more thing... DON'T call me "dude." :)