Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Rangers' Guild & Lineage [Outdated]

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
They simply left the position of Sentinel. Neither of them left the guild. Which you made quite clear you were doing, Ced. :(

Movingon.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
They simply left the position of Sentinel. Neither of them left the guild. Which you made quite clear you were doing, Ced. :(

Movingon.
Huh, I was explicitly told otherwise :confused: *Moves on.*

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Crown Affiliation added, will be making edits when thought needed.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Some updates. As well wouldn't mind shamelessly pointing @Sizzix3507 here. Always open to join, your name'll get crossed out if you're inactive as such character, or some in-character complication arise.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
@Sophe @Azur_Deathblade

I'm fiddling with rooms, can we get some RP if you're still around on those characters? I know Dee's crossed them out on the list, but I want to make sure before I reset the rooms and clear out the chests.

@Lavilethorn

What's the status of Alustrum?

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Ikaren's still kicking, just got swept up to do some training in Oren shortly after becoming a recruit- I'd be more than happy to RP with some Rangers, just never really come into too much contact with rangers IC anymore :confused:
Well, if you've got a reason to be in the Crossroads, we can figure something out! Alternately, Som's been a bit wandery lately. Up to you!

Minty

Lord of Altera
AshenWanderer
AshenWanderer
Well, if you've got a reason to be in the Crossroads, we can figure something out! Alternately, Som's been a bit wandery lately. Up to you!
Crossroads is very do-able, just not too many reasons to travel down IC, often :p I'll make sure to send a PM if I end up at the Crossroads anytime soon, though. Thanks!

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Crossroads is very do-able, just not too many reasons to travel down IC, often :p I'll make sure to send a PM if I end up at the Crossroads anytime soon, though. Thanks!
I also hate to admit, but I can't remember if Ikaren and Som ever met... so this could be interesting!

SurvivalManZ

Settling in Altera
@TheDeester

Not sure if I should be tagging you or whatnot, but I'm gonna risk it. So what would I have to do to be considered for this guild, if it's still open to others that is.
Sorry, didn't get much info on it, just love Rangers, will do anything in the world to be one.

(Arretez=Halt in Gallic, I know that much. That should be an inside joke XD)

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
(It is more than just an inside joke.)

Hello! Tagging is fine, I get alerts for the thread anyway. :p I'm not too active in RP at the moment but @Deash12 (Dayter) and @Somnastra (Somnastra) are, to my knowledge! The chances of catching some of the other Rangers is fairly likely too, so look out for them! The Guild is always accepting new members. So long as they fit the requisites and whatnot.