Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Real Gaurdman's application [Declined- solus]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurdman

Villager
About you
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

therealgaurdman

2) How old are you?

3) Where are you?

USA

4) Have you read our guides yet?

Yes

5) Introduce yourself!

I am a HS student. Currently planning on pursuing chemistry of some form, enigneering, or physics. I do well in all my classes and always get 100s on my exams. (except in art, not the best at hand-drawing.) I do not do much except play games and read. and have very few friends. (dear god i am stereotypical)

I made a crappy program for minecraft to mess with my friends on hamachi

6) Got any examples of your work?

I have no work other than the many things I make for my pathfinder campaign

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?

No, I wanted to do that a little after

----

About your character
Name:

Leonidas Bardeen

Race:

Dwarven (frostpeaks)

Appearance:

a 5'6" tall Dwarf with a trimmed handlebar mustache. he would wear a grey wool sleeved vest over a black leather shirt with metal spauldrons and wrist-guards, at his waist he would have a pouch where he holds a small notebook and writing tools on a leather strap and below he would have a pair of black leather pants. his skin would be quite pale, even for a Frost-peak dwarf.

---

The test

"I was never like the other Frost-peaks, as I got older I never felt that battle would be fun, or interesting, I just stayed home and made small contraptions. when I was about 15 some of my friends tried to pressure me to go into a small battle, when i refused the constant slander would not stop so i left the land for a quieter place to mess with machinery. i eventually ended up at the crossroads trying to survive and met Kane, he was a kind person, but he was... 'strong willed.'"
"I do not believe he liked doing what he did. but enough of that, this is my story. I always loved the idea of machines, no, i love machines themselves. they can do anything with the right mechanisms in the right places, they- oh, I'm sorry, this must be quite boring to you, let me get back to the exciting stuff. soon after meeting him i found myself in a similar situation and at the age of 17 I was brought into crippling debt after a run-in with some bandits. you may be thinking 'how is a frost-peak so weak?' but as I said, i was never like the other frost peaks. I found myself in their workshops doing tinkering as the rest made swords, shields, armor, axes, and war-hammers, especially war-hammers. I honestly don't mind it, as long as I can tinker I am okay with whatever else happens."
"When I look back to my time with Kane, I do think I could have helped him, but my tinkering posed a problem, I never really knew how to talk with other people well because I always spent my time doing that instead of talking with people, mind you I really got into that because I already was bad at conversation but I digress. I may have been able to stop him from being sold into the slave trade when he was 15 but i couldn't approach the topic because I was afraid of making the situation awkward."
"Even though i realize that my constant tinkering is a problem, and that I should converse with others so i can find someway out of this horrible cycle more often I always spend time working on machinery. With that in mind i will try to set out and make my way into the world, and escape my ragged, indebted life,"

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
You'll have to write more on the about me section- at least 5 sentences. Your Test needs a bit of writing fix up. I also want to make things clear by saying there's a tech lock on the server. Tinkering is limited to medievalish times- such as wires and pullies and so forth. No drastic machines. If you also make that clear on the Test, I'd be easier to look through. I'll have another look when you're done.

gaurdman

Villager
i never said anything about the complexity of the machine.
I just stated that he made them.
also, my introduction thing is fixed but I made a thread

Status
Not open for further replies.