Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive The Seaborn

Uncray

Lord of Altera
Name: Favour Coral-Hotspur
Nickname/Alias: Fay
In Game Name: Uncray

KEY INFORMATION:
Race: human
Height: around 5'8
Weight: average
Homeland: -
Current Home: Motte Farne

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build:
Slim to average
Hair: Long and black with two braids.
Eyes: Dark brown, almost black.
Skin: Light tan
Identifying Marks: A small scar above her right eyebrow, and a tattoo on her wrist of an anchor with rope.
Appearance: Mildly attractive, often looks as if she is in another world. Her appearance has been beset by a few wrinkles, and a few grey hairs.
Clothing: Never wears skirts, always slim fitting pants and a long shirt. She wears thick, sturdy boots.
Weaponry:
  • a small dagger (7" blade)
  • an old cutlass (a slightly curved sword, 28" blade)
Prized Possessions: Her tiny wooden model boat which she takes on every boat journey for good luck, a painting of a man with wings standing on a cliff, a portrait of herself painted by her late husband, a desert gem engagement ring and a wedding ring. Her fish, Henry, and his little tank.

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths:
Good with handling boats, doesn't get seasickness, good with children. She has a good sense of direction. Level-headed.
Fears: Losing those she loves, and she has a deep-rooted fear of alcoholic men, especially violent ones. She is afraid of bugs, anything smaller than a bird which flies basically.
Weaknesses: Quite a weak fighter, easily overpowered, overemotional. She isn't very fast.
Intelligence: Can read and write, has general knowledge of the world, map-reading, navigation.
Languages: Common
Profession: Sailor.

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality:
A quiet person, restless and full of wanderlust.
Religion or Cults: Worships Rahas quietly, but doesn't let religion mix into her social interactions very much.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Short Term Goals:​
  • find a city to live in [completed]
  • learn more about the world [ongoing]
  • make some more friends [ongoing]
  • look for a cure to her husband's disease [failed]
  • learn to fight [not started]
Long Term Goals:
  • watch her children grow up happy [ongoing]
  • heal [not started]
  • own a boat [completed]
SATCHEL:
Everywhere she goes, she carries a leathermade satchel. Inside there is:
  • a waterskin
  • assorted coins/emeralds
  • her wedding ring, unless she's wearing it
  • her model boat
  • a small dagger in a scabbard
ARTWORK:

brilliant art by Piratep00f

and one by me!

BACKSTORY:

The Coral rocks gently, calm and listing, somewhere on its way to Azerport. The captain lazily turns the wheel a little to the left, when he is interrupted by a crew member's shouts.
"'Eres- by the Gods- come quick! She's givin' birth in 'ere!"
As the Captain nears the hold, screams rent the air from behind the crates of sugars and other goods.
"How on earth did she get in there?"
"A stowaway, cap'n, I'm sure of it-"
"Where's the healer? Call him quick!"

Basically, Favour's mother stowed away to find fortune on a cargo ship, however ended up having her accidental baby on the ship. She then jumped overboard (committed suicide due to the responsibility of a lil baby) leaving Favour to be looked after by the crew.

"Do me a favour," the Captain said wearily. "Throw that brat overboard too. We don't want to look after it."
"I can't do that, sir. Look at her! Listen. I'll look after her.. I don't know how. We've got milk- cows' milk, at least until we get to Azerport." the deckhand pleaded.
"Gods know why you want that bastard baby. But you can keep her, as long as you give her to the orphanage once we get there."
"I'll call her Favour. Favour Coral, after the ship. It's perfect."

However Favour never made it to the orphanage, she was looked after by the deckhands' kindly mother until the age of fourteen, where she was put on a ship as a deckhand herself. Since then she has travelled for her entire life, never settling in one place for long.

Updates/Journal:

A young wanderer, she found a job on a trade vessel in Azerport. She lived there for a long while, frequenting the inn, and making some fast friends.~

Since leaving her long-lived home, Azerport, Favour moved in with her soon-to-be husband and now lives in Havonen. She has made many new friends including her fiance's child whom she hopes to become close to. Being away from her favourite place, the sea, has been difficult so she has been distracting herself by throwing herself into new trades such as farming and baking.~

She has married a respectable noble named Henry Hotspur, and now helps to look after two children.~

Still expanding the small hamlet she helps to run, she has attended a few events and expeditions, trying to make up for the restlessness she feels now she has settled down. She misses the sailor lifestyle.~

A middle-aged woman now, her face is a lot more world-weary. After her husband's long illness and death, she was heartbroken. On impulse, she bought a small boat and took a trip - anywhere, away from the house of memories of Henry. After a year or so, she returned to be with her children, and now lives with them.~

Favour has given up the adventure. She lives, quietly, yet contently, in Motte Farne. Her family, and looking after the ships, keep her happy.~
(Character has been shelved, possibly permanently. Thanks for the journey you guys!)

Last edited:

Uncray

Lord of Altera
RELATIONS:
Loved:

Amber, the old woman who brought her up: "I loved her. Nothing more to say."
Henry Hotspur: "He was my husband, and I still love him dearly." Fishymatt
Benjamin Hotspur: "I watched him grow up, I can't imagine not being his mother." Fishymatt
Novinah Hotspur: "She is my daughter and very dear to me." Sophe

Befriended:
Azgir: "He was one of my first friends. He gifted me a beautiful horse." Jasper151627237
Ser Cenric: "A noble knight." Tea

Liked:
Nikolche Variclav: "He is friendly." Nikolaos
Eltsir: "It's been a long time... a very long time." Eltsir
Estelar Hunt: "She reminds me of my younger years." JuiceBoxCog
Lena: "She accompanied me on a quest, and she seems nice." Lirakitty

Neutral:
Aristos Damascus: "He's a hard worker." CatalystGaming
Luke Packman: "He was cryptic. But nice." Piratep00f
Charilee: "A lovely, naive girl."

Unsure of:
Francis de Courtnay: "I don't know about him." Paint
Moriarty: "He seems aggressive." BoredBrit
Aspen Malavar: "Sometimes I think he likes me, sometimes not..." JustTooRadical
Athena the Lioness: "Cheeky. Bold. She keeps a lot of secrets." ZeroOrgan

Wary of:
Nightshade: "She's a bit scary."
Afraid of:
Alcoholics
Disliked:
Heretics
Hated:

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Huzzah! Azgir has one person that likes him!