Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Second Riddleport Banquet

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
Username: ArkenGuard
Rp Name: Gelyk Varyn
Rp Age: Give or take 2000 years old.
What are you Excited to see at the Banquet?: ... Ale.

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
To actually Fix something Glados had said in one of the rules.. Combat RP is allowed without any consent of anyone else, But here is the consequences of doing so...

1. We will have a few members of the Bloody Coin to keep the peace, so any fights will be taken care of.
2. You shall be imprisoned in Riddleport's new Jail, so have fun :3
3. You will probably lose your character to the law, and won't be able to play him/her until you are released, Tempt character while in prison is of course allowed.. ( ask @Tomtomgags and @UmbraSicarius )
4. Depending on your reasons IC my OOC opinion of you will go down as you are disrupting the event
5. As the Bloody coin protects the city, it is there job to also watch prisoners.. now.. Baron Kyro head of the bloody coin may or may not give you a visit..
6. You shall of course be branded as a trouble maker and will most likely thrown out of Riddleport and arrested every time the Bloody Guards catch you in our city.

One way to stop this from happening and you really really wanna fight...

Take it outside ya dimwit.. unless you have weapons and will kill eachother I am sure the Bloody Coin does not care if you punch the Grief out each other

@Archaeus Fronte ( Sorry but nullifying any rp is not what I want the Banquets to be part off.. any red banquet will of course be my doing so... there is no worries :p

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
I have no issue with putting down those lawbreakers at all as a member of the coin who will be there in force and in gear for the event for the day.-Bow finger itches- just try us XD

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
To actually Fix something Glados had said in one of the rules.. Combat RP is allowed without any consent of anyone else, But here is the consequences of doing so...

1. We will have a few members of the Bloody Coin to keep the peace, so any fights will be taken care of.
2. You shall be imprisoned in Riddleport's new Jail, so have fun :3
3. You will probably lose your character to the law, and won't be able to play him/her until you are released, Tempt character while in prison is of course allowed.. ( ask @Tomtomgags and @UmbraSicarius )
4. Depending on your reasons IC my OOC opinion of you will go down as you are disrupting the event
5. As the Bloody coin protects the city, it is there job to also watch prisoners.. now.. Baron Kyro head of the bloody coin may or may not give you a visit..
6. You shall of course be branded as a trouble maker and will most likely thrown out of Riddleport and arrested every time the Bloody Guards catch you in our city.

One way to stop this from happening and you really really wanna fight...

Take it outside ya dimwit.. unless you have weapons and will kill eachother I am sure the Bloody Coin does not care if you punch the Grief out each other

@Archaeus Fronte ( Sorry but nullifying any rp is not what I want the Banquets to be part off.. any red banquet will of course be my doing so... there is no worries :p

Nope. My play will not be disrupted without my consent. I'm working fairly hard on it.

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
Nope. My play will not be disrupted without my consent. I'm working fairly hard on it.
It shall not be disrupted, one cannot stop rp from happening. Besides in experience, the only time people will get a chance to fight is during the beginning when everyone is arriving and the end of it.

When the play is going on, no one is going to prevent the show from happening, and the peaceful setting shall be enforced by rp

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
I honestly can not help but chuckle when I see the two "applications" next to each other.
"Rp Age: 52"
"Rp Age: 15"

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
It shall not be disrupted, one cannot stop rp from happening. Besides in experience, the only time people will get a chance to fight is during the beginning when everyone is arriving and the end of it.

When the play is going on, no one is going to prevent the show from happening, and the peaceful setting shall be enforced by rp
Fair enough~
But I'd like to be informed, at least, if something's going to go awry.

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
Of course, the whole main reason is that if someone makes .. Bob really mad at the banquet, there is no one except bob's puppet master who says bob takes out his sword and tries to kill john for making him mad or not. The best way to stop Rp from happening is through Rp, not oocly nulling someone's rp as it is not our say or not. I am glade you understand Arch~

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
Oh I did so love the last banquet, it turned out sooo well... I captured two children, threw one who was 'bound' into the water and dragged the other off to Grafjell... It was so... successful..

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
Yea it'll be Sunday I think but I can't make 5 in the morning on the weekends I tend to sleep in even with an alarm clock.....can we make it like 2-4 hours later?

dacoutts

Lord of Altera
It would be nice if every event wasn't so early in the morning for us :c
I understand it's best for the majority of the server but still...
It would be nice, I know I can't wake up at five in the morning unless my internal clock is feeling useful-

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
It would be nice if every event wasn't so early in the morning for us :c
I understand it's best for the majority of the server but still...
It would be nice, I know I can't wake up at five in the morning unless my internal clock is feeling useful-
... Depends whether or not the Euro's here would be agreeable. It's already around 10/11 PM for them... 1-2 in the morning for them would probably make them annoyed... But I can try.