Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished The Second Riddleport Banquet

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
-ditto copies again and uses back on Manchu while looking like dayter-

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
Alas, I must announce that the Banquet is pushed back one week, things had happened ( like things I do not know ) and one of the important people are not available to make it.

On the bright side, you now have more time to prepare for the awesomeness that you shall be witnessing when it happens in about 10 more days :3

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Sorry ladies and gents, have to push it back to NEXT saturday. I go in a teeeeeeeeeensie lil bit of trouble, heh. Hopefully won't miss too many things! much luv 2 u al :heart:

Feel free to spam me with alerts and messages. I'll likely not see them until next week.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
You silly creatures. If muh main boi Dayter's girlie-wirlie can't make it than I can certainly postpone it. Maybe by a day.

... Actually I think Janos will eat me if I try -

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
It's okay we'll just have to get dayter drinking and st him up with some other random girl that shows up for a blind date lol