Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Sect of Jishrim

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
(So uhm, I don't really know where to put this, but I felt like this was the best place. If Staff want to move it somewhere else, that's fine too.)

The Sect of Jishrim

"To cause Chaos is our goal, we thrive in the night, we strike in the dark. We'll weave our webs across
Altera to show them the colors."

"The Deity of Chaos"
"Jishrim is never on your side"
"Insanity In Self"

Organisation summary:

Threat level (to members):
None.
Sphere of influence: None.
Level of influence: None.

Organisation description:

The Sect of Jishrim welcomes all walks of life. Welcomes all races, weather be poor, rich, slave, or servant. The Sect of Jishrim's goal is to promote Jishrim worshipping in towns and in cities. No ranks nor titles are given, as everybody is seen as their own free will. Any crimes commited by any of the member will not be held accountable for the Sect of Jishrim, as when an indiviual commits a crime, they will be trialed separately. The Sect of Jishrim does not promote voilent acts, but cannot be held accountable if an indiviual that is apart of the Sect of Jishrim commits a crime. Futhermore, it shall be warned that the Sect of Jishrim is not a peaceful place, nor a volient one. Crinimal and people running away from the law will be arrested on sight and dis-patched to the law.

People Intrested:

(Tagged People Go here)

People Who are Publicly Known Members:

Rose Ruby Cleary-Founder. (@Firegirl )

People who are Privatly Known Members:

(Tagged people go here)

On the Sect's general stance on things...:

The Sect's whole purpose is to prmote Jishrim worshipping. With that said, each member is expected to least know basic combat, blocking, and doging skills.

(More to be added)
Relationships:

Classifications:

Liked

Neaturl

Hated

At War With

-------------------------------------------
Tambry-Upon Tam: Has a shrine located there.

Cadwell: One of the Blackrosian districts.

Heaven's Reach: Apart of Azerport and Ignis worshippers, but not too bothered.

Ravenmire: An intresting city, hoping to set up agreement.

Aeroch Nor: No comment.

Thiil: Peaceful quaint town, dead though. No people in or out.

Zima'Maloj: Swamp village where anything could happen.

Azerport: Ignis worshipers, just don't bother us.

Scourge: Lawless city filled with crimnals.

--------------------------------------

Groups:

Theives Guild

Any Ignis Group Ever Made/Will Be Made

God Classifications:

Ignis is hated with (no pun intended) a firey passion. To trend on Ignis soil or land is seen as discrasing Ignis as well as Jishrim. Take care not to dwell on their lands or people.

Silas, oh, the complications. Jishrim locked Silas away in the Nether. Most Jishrim worshippers do tend to stay away from any Silas worshippers thusly.

Killrox is respected and to a certain degree, admired. Blood for the Blood God is certainly correct. Many Jishrim worshipers also worship Killrox for his bloody, violent ways.

Visage is respected and to a certain degree, admired. He is the Shadows in the Night, and Jishrim's Child. All Visage worshippers are treated with respect.

The Grey Lady is respected and to a certain degree, admired. All people that die go to the Grey Lady, as such, she is respected.

Korog is.. . .neaturl. While showing certain traits, such as hard working, with not many dwarves left in Altera, this God's influence is dying rather quickly.

Theodra is. . . love-hate. While the Sect does not ban
her worshipping, it is known that Theodra , in the past, hasn't been the kindest towards Jishrim or his worshippers. Still, without Her mankind would have died long ago.

Vermella was created when Jishrim threatened her creations, as such, most worshippers tend to dislike Her or even her followers.

(More will be added)

Towns That I Wish to Build Shrines in:

Note: Town/City owners can always decline. If you want me to build a shrine in your city, fourm message me with date/time.)

Tambry-Upon-Tam (@Archbishop ) Check!

Calan (@Lunarstral )

Silverwatch (@Mryosi )

Scourge (@Balatro ) Check!

Lystel-Upon-Tam (@HarryDvD )

Riseport (@blargtheawesome )

Coopershire (@BrianAT16 )

Wolfstadt (@Markisbeest )

Vigil's Rest (@Naelwyn )

Eadehleskal (@DarkWolf )

Havarda (@The Living Ghost )

Vera Vigi (@Baron )

Prayers to Jishrim

Prayers can be done at any time, and any place. There is no set words you have to say, nor any lines you will have to follow. When going to the Grand Shrine, or any shrine, prayer is not to make mean or rude comments to Jishrim. When praying, Jishrim deserves to have respect and a sacrifise of food, a weapon, or a common day item. After praying, you are free to do whatever you may wish.

Songs about/to Jisrim

[WIP]

Funeral Rites:

When a member of the organzation dies, it is important that the person is buried beneath the earth, not burned or cut up. However, the Sect of Jishrim does dwevle into a darker aspect into the desceased body. (Premission shall be asked both of the killed and the members beforehand). The body is cut up, cooked, and consumed. Members are not required to participate, and can refuse whenever they want.
Birth

(Can change image if deemed too R rated)

If a baby is born into the Sect of Jishrim, the baby is blessed by a Priest. The mother and father raise the baby, teach it the ways of Jishrim, Visage, Killrox, Cursade, or the Grey Lady.

Symbol:

"The spider symbolizes patience for its hunting with web traps, and mischief and malice for its poison and the slow death this causes. It symbolizes possessiveness."

The Cult's symbol is the tranidational black spindy spider of the person's writing hand. Each member is eaisly able to be identified once looking at that hand.

(Just to clarify, NO, the Mark of Jishrim is NOT on the members hand. It is meraly a tattoo, it will not make the user crazy or have ANY negitave effects.)

Joining:

To join, it is simply like the Thevies guild. One must submit an OOC application, either here or fourm conversation.

Application:

IGN:

RP Name:

What's your reason for joining?:

Do you understand the possible risks, both IC and OOC?:

Do you understand that Ingis worshipping is not allowed while in the Sect?:

Do you understand if any of the members see you worshipping Ingis, they will report you to myself?:

Any last comment, questions, or concerns?:

Last edited:

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Shrines in scourge are subject to Visage corruption.

That being said I dont think a jishrim follower would much care, so your welcome to put one up

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Meradoth Wallins, as a Jishrim follower, would not follow or join this sect, as she believes it goes against some of the things Jishrim stand for.
However, I like the idea, OOCly, very much :D

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Tambry has no official state religion, and thus welcomes the faith of any and all comers. However we don't have any land set aside for any shrines at this time (at least any ready right now). Now, we can make do and make a spot open for you, especially considering that we host a prominent Jax shrine in the middle of the square.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Tambry has no official state religion, and thus welcomes the faith of any and all comers. However we don't have any land set aside for any shrines at this time (at least any ready right now). Now, we can make do and make a spot open for you, especially considering that we host a prominent Jax shrine in the middle of the square.

Alright! Just tell me where to build and give me the perms, that's all I need! @Archbishop

Whoah. Way to revive me.

Talk to @bodejodel about Heaven's Reach

*crawls back under the rocks*
Alrighty.

Rue

Lord of Altera
Mystic
PrettyBones
PrettyBones
Mystic
Definitely should have thought before marrying a Jishrim follower.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Since Etheras promotes a very clear freedom of religion, with a single place of worship as a symbol for any faith, there should not be a clear bias towards any one deity. The citizens can practice whatever they wish for in private, but a dedicated shrine for one particular deity with no shrines for any other deity could potentially put people off of expressing their beliefs. That's a no from me.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Since Etheras promotes a very clear freedom of religion, with a single place of worship as a symbol for any faith, there should not be a clear bias towards any one deity. The citizens can practice whatever they wish for in private, but a dedicated shrine for one particular deity with no shrines for any other deity could potentially put people off of expressing their beliefs. That's a no from me.
Alright, I'll take you off the list.