Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Shaman's Brew Apothecary

Aerogor

Loyal Servant of Altera
Welcome, stranger! Interested in some finely brewed potions for your travels? Here, you'll find them at wonderful prices. Not only that, but our stock is constantly filled with all existing potions (except for Regeneration; bloody Ghasts...), meaning you won't ever have to go elsewhere to find what your looking for!

The shop can be easily found by following the giant wall that separates the Trade District and the docks, at the exact coordinates of 11995 x 7101.

The current prices are as follows:
Potion of Weakness: $50
Potion of Healing: $40
Potion of Fire Resistance: $100
Potion of Regeneration: (UNAVAILABLE)
Potion of Strength: $80
Potion of Swiftness: $35
Potion of Night Vision: $40
Potion of Poison: $45
Potion of Weakness: $35
Potion of Harming: $55
Potion of Slowness: $50
Potion of Invisibility: $60
(Since there isn't enough room in the shop, you'll have to buy additional ingredients from the shop and brew them in manually to get extended and Lv II potions.)

Potions can be delivered for the prices above +10 rads each, or +5 rads each if you bring back the bottles from your last order. Deliveries will be carried out by either me personally, or my assistant, Kraug. (Extended potion are an additional 5 rads, while Lv II potions are an additional 10 rads). Favored customers get discounts as well!

Also, if you're interested in hunting for Ghast Tears, I can pay quite a handsome price for them.