Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished "The Silver Throne"

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Storm clouds are gathering..the time is Nigh, Our people flock to our banner and yet we have no throne to sit upon, and no true home to call our own.

Without a true throne no one can lead. But with the old silver throne, our people shall rally further and our time to recreate our old empire and our people as a whole shall begin. Not even the Turien Empire shall dare to stand against us, not when we have the one place they value most..

Saturday: The 28th:
9 PM EST
8 PM CST
[I got nothing for others D:]

In practicality, we are going to be moving in and cleansing port silver, any who are found will be enslaved, or killed if they resist, and the earthspawn shall make it their new home.

Last edited:

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
no.

ye

Port Silver is a server-owned region, you guys can certainly inhabit the ruins :D
Unfortunately the dead corruption is pretty hard to ICly remove. Almost- say- impossible to remove. Like I said though, anyone who wishes to is welcome to squat in the place.
oh we are not planning to remove it :D

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
oh we are not planning to remove it :D
Oke! As I said, you're perfectly welcome to host in the place, just know that you can't build there- For tons of OOC reasons as well xD (The Shophub is there, future server plans concerning the area, etc. etc.)

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Oke! As I said, you're perfectly welcome to host in the place, just know that you can't build there- For tons of OOC reasons xD (The Shophub is there, future server plans concerning the area, etc. etc.)
of course, thank you for reminding me though! :D

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
Well Kyle. I take this as a challenge. I'll let you squat on piece of metal for some time, but your petty tribe should know their place behind the throne of fire.

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
Well Kyle. I take this as a challenge declaration of friendship. I'll let you squat on piece of metal for some the rest of time, but and your petty tribe should will never know their have a place behind the throne of fire.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
no.

ye

Port Silver is a server-owned region, you guys can certainly inhabit the ruins :D
Unfortunately the dead corruption is pretty hard to ICly remove. Almost- say- impossible to remove. Like I said though, anyone who wishes to is welcome to squat in the place.
Had a feeling you were not involved the moment they said they will enslave or kill people on holy grounds :D

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Had a feeling you were not involved the moment they said they will enslave or kill people on holy grounds :D
What Holy Grounds? The only holy grounds surround the Great Temple/Shrines with the Crossroads right on the border (because cmon guys, lets not kill a new player who just joined yesterday). ^^

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
As long as you green nerds keep away from the holy forbidden grounds of the PS cathedral ruins (Ignis viewpoint) , I don't care much neither! c: