Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Sixth Week {Day}

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
Actually, could you inform me of what happened after I left? He had a wound in his side. I have to go at the worse of times. :confused:
I'll post as soon as I get back.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Actually, could you inform me of what happened after I left? He had a wound in his side. I have to go at the worse of times. :confused:
I'll post as soon as I get back.
I preformed surgery and you just barely lived. You'll be weak, but alive and up in day or so. The sever closed and kicked us all off, and I think that's when you left.

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
After gathering our forces at Warcamp, the armies of Altera, under Queen Leminth, marched forth to confront Queen Grief and her portals in the city of Mirage.

I, Lord Sinclair, was on the front lines of battle. The following is an account of the battle as seen through my eyes.

We safely landed in Mirage Port, which was ablaze with fire, and had a rather uneventful march to the city. We immediately grouped upon the terraces overlooking the Northernmost portal with archers upon the high rooftops.

Shortly after our arrival, Alteran artillery rolled onto the scene. With artillery assistance, we charged upon the first portal, slaying all minions of Grief that came in sight. It was not long before the men on the front lines pulled back and let the cannoneers destroy what remained of the portal and mobs.

We then continued this routine for the remaining two portals, starting with the Eastern portal and ending with the Southern one. No loss of life or serious injuries, to my knowledge, occurred up to that point.

Though some may have counted the battle already won, the vast majority of us knew that such a victory came far too easily. We regrouped and waited, expecting some sort of retaliation from Queen Grief or her demons.

As anticipated, Queen Grief herself came forth, in voice at least, and made quick work of our artillery unit by overloading them with explosives. With our main artillery down, she proceeded to bring forth a fourth portal that we were now powerless to destroy.

Many of Grief's minions appeared on the scene, but none more deadly than the Wither Boss. The Wither Boss destroyed the very ground we stood on, plunging many of us into a deep pit. I, myself, fell victim to the Wither Boss and was buried under some of the rubble and knocked unconscious by one of its blasts.

My account of the battle ends here, as I recall nothing else until my awakening in the medical tent back at Warcamp with a badly injured and broken left arm.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
The battle begun with not a single hitch in the plan. With the forces marching to mirage, tension built up with each and every step. You could tell there was an... An air, is the only word to describe it. The was excitement and fear hanging around the force. Previous victories had raised moral but the memories of the first fight were not forgotten.

We walked for several hours, or several minutes. I can't really tell. The cold temperature of the deserts midnight winter brought back memories of up north, for once I was comfortable.

Upon arrival, orders were quickly given out. Archers remained up top while we moved for the first portal, the artillery not far behind us. The first portal fell without trouble, I did not lay eyes upon a single beast while the portal was torn down. The machine then quickly turned on the spot, well, as quickly as one can move a machine of that size. The Netherbane, Kharn, quickly tore down the second portal.

However, this time we were met with a decent resistance. I myself was forced into an abandoned house by several of the bastards. However, they all rapidly fell the my blade.

With moral as high as ever, a shout was heard. It sounded like the one who is without a name. The yell talked of the third portal, which was rapidly marched to by the entirety of our forces. This time we were met with a decently large force.

One of the beasts charged at me, but was rapidly beheaded by the edge of my blade. I heard triumphant war cries sound all around me. With a roar, I charged forward, slaying several beasts before I was forced back. In my battle-lust I had lost track of Lord Arcturus. With a loud swear I rapidly searched for my mark. However, I was quickly halted by Fronte.

A yell of my name followed by some long forgotten words was spoken. Having someone to fight with, even if it is that one, was a relief. We met the remainder of the forces that managed to slip away with a ruthless attack. Surrounded by the bodies of the naught, we shared but a quick smile.

The third portal was rapidly crushed, and the war horn was sounded: Re-group at archers, we all knew it. When one has heard the same sound endless times, one learns to comprehend it's meaning.

A quick scan of the crowd revealed Lord Arcturus to me. With a sigh of relief, I walked to the edge of the wall and placed a hand on his shoulder, gauntlet rasping against the armor.

The rest is a mess. I remember the ground shaking, and forcing him back. I remember falling forward off the edge and being met by, well, I'm not really sure what it was. I awoke on burning ground, and using the last of my energy, made it up the stairs to an iron door. I slumped against the door, loosing conscious.

Everything else seems to blend together. I saw the medic leave, but I also saw him help me up. I remember Her Majesty rushing us out, and I remember being set down in the medics tent by a strange Dwarf.

Followed by a quick patching up from a medic, I made my way outside, albeit slowly. The queen gathered the most important folk, so naturally I tailed Lord Arcturus. But, I could not take it. I was far too tired, and made my way to the woods to rest under a tree.

It is here I write this, it is here I sit alone.

-The Steel Nord.

EDIT: GUYS I WORKED REALLY HARD ON THIS I'M EXPECTING, LIKE, EVERY LIKE EVER. (By this I mean I wrote this while having a fever/cold/flu/whatever and in a rush. Approx. fifteen minutes so, yeah. Apologies for any typos or the like. I'm sure @Faelin has spotted every single one by now, and even the ones in this edit. Even though it's not posted. Yeah, she's THAT good. )

-K9

Last edited:

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Archie was quite a frontlinesman. I held off, pretty much by myself, the second portal - the one adjacent to the one you all were blowin' up ^^,
After that I totally saved Leminth's life from a Creeper while we were saving Dayter. @Michcat you can not deny this.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
*A poster hangs about the Warcamp*

Several of the Grafjell Acolytes fight alongside us. They are our allies.

Harm to them will be punished as harm to any other soldier.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
The assault on Mirage was to commence through the docks. We would follow along the road to the main city and try to destroy the portals with ballistae that were left there previously. We got to the city without any trouble, and it's clear Grief's forces did not prepare a defensive strategy for Mirage, as the mountains and walls alike were clear. The city itself was relatively empty too, with the exception of the epicentre of Grief's forces in a triangle between the three portals.
The archers set up along a defensive platform, though personally I'd see through setting additional forces on the top level of the walls. The destruction of the first three portals went relatively easily, with minor defences coming from Grief's minions. We then retreated to the archer platforms and prepared ourselves, as the destruction seemed almost too easy.
That's when we heard Grief's screech in the air, filling our hearts with both fear and hatred. A fourth portal appeared, and the queen gave the order to charge at it. Though the order was carried out successfully, I'd see through having sufficient archer cover before commencing an attack. Nevertheless, we charged at the forces of Grief with our whole strength.
Let me take a moment to describe what it was we faced. Main bulk of Grief's army consisted of black skeletons from the Nether often referred to as Wither Skeletons. These monsters are around three metres on average and pack an extreme punch, which, if it goes through armour, can even infect one. The Wither Skeletons were supported with remains of Grief's lesser skeletal archers and minor forces of other Undead, along with couple of Blazes. We were outnumbered but each of our men was of far greater value than three of Grief's soldiers.
We struck upon the enemy with great strength, destroying many undead. I personally must have slain at least ten. Before we knew it, however, out of the portal came a gigantic beast with three heads atop a skeletal body, which flew and fired its head at us, new ones quickly replacing the old ones from the Wither Skeletons we have previously slain. The beast, commonly referred to as a Wither, has destroyed much of Mirage and killed or wounded many, before we managed to finally slay it.
The battle went on, waves after waves of new enemies coming through the portal. At one point another Wither came through the giant contraption. We charged once more, but at that point I felt a push on my armour. I turned and saw another arrow going through my chest before I lost consciousness due to a hard hit from one of the skeletons.
The arrow must have came from one of our army, as the Skeletal poundage of bows is insufficient to go through my armour. It was a field of battle, however, and I understand the mistake. I found myself at the hospital pavilion tent.

I heard the assault was mostly a success, though in my eyes a success is the possibility to hold, not merely attack a corrupted city. I'm quickly meeting recovery, meanwhile sorting through Lord Axex's paperwork under his permission.

-Lord Albareth Hawklight of Marograd, Second Arbiter of the Gods, Guardian of Faith, "Nameless", Seventh of Fogwater, 2259

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Assault on Mirage met with victory.

-Frontlinesman class approved, given equipment.
-Moved for Mirage by boat.
-Regrouped with other frontlinesmen; Gelyk, Syr, and myself were the only that came forth.
-Gelyk and Syr aided Kharn Sicarus with the duty of destroying the first nether portal, as I worked alone in defending their backs from the portal on the adjacent side.
-Aided in destruction of second portal.
-Aided in destruction of third portal.
-Aided in defense from forth portal.
-Aided in rescue of Dayter Arretez.
-Halted attempt on Leminth's life by a green exploder.

~End Count of Kills~

Undead Basic: 42
Skeleton Archer: 16
Spider: 3
Blaze: 3
Magma Cube: Around 26
Skeleton Wither: 12
Green Exploding Stick: 3

~Fronte - 7th of Fogwater, 2259