Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Sneak [defunct profile]

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Did I found the very first art of Psyduck even before she was real?

RemilDoodle.png

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Dead:
+Leminth Silver
+Lathan Telote
+Schels (Schemil)
+Eminu M.
+Remil Shadespinner
+Elsendir Silver
+
Alive (Inactive):
+Sylvisi Arduin
+Cecil
+
Alive(Active):
+Tzemik Kevasn
+Revremie Featherfoot
+Phydeoux
+Iemien Sevis

and oi, I don't count it a 'character' unless I've roleplayed 'em here for at least a few months :p

I feel stupid now

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
:{ But look, moor, blue hair,Same red eyes and demm abs, just Psy
oh yeah.

Thats cause psy was meant to be a temp character, and uh, for temp characters I usually, uh, slightly-alter-and-reuse old skins ^^;

Buuut I just figured out some shenanigans, and you may be on to something~

Last edited:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
+Talent/Skills+
nabbed a format from @Gaby , threw in some of my own.
this is actually what I want people to do if they go and nab my format.
because in all honesty, those skill categories were specifically designed for Salheira. that's why there's a Mental Health section and a Survival section, but the Combat section's so tiny.

you're supposed to fill in the skills that character would have, then rate those skills in a freeform manner.

the only section that's really broad enough to be easily applied to any character would be Education, and even then, as I noticed when making the skills section for Jeanne-Serella, nobles would be educated in a lot more subjects than the common man, such as ettiquette, philosophy, penmanship, poetry, etc.

I should point that out in Salheira's profile actually.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
"Do not trust people like me. Do not love people like me. I will worship upon you, ingrain all warm feelings with my touch so you may never feel warmth without the stinging cold memory of me. I will be always by your side, kiss you in every beautiful place and you could never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will learn each of your darkest ways, and I will use your most precious secrets ... use these against you. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible... And when I am done, when I leave? You will finally understand, why storms are named after people."
I don't know if this is a direct quote from your character, or a quote from elsewhere. Either way, it's wonderfully poetic. Is it a quote from your character?

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I don't know if this is a direct quote from your character, or a quote from elsewhere. Either way, it's wonderfully poetic. Is it a quote from your character?
Heh, she isn't nearly edgy enough yet to say something like that- I wish!

Its not a quote of my own, but I believe it was originally by someone anonymous and I've long forgotten where I found it from...

Also, shameless advertising: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/scribbles.24092/page-45#post-501450