Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Sneak [defunct profile]

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
[Consent Rules] Come engage me with anything and everything!

CURRENT STATUS: She has gone through a serious of horribly traumatic RPs, culminating in this characters retirement from her old life to figure things out. ( ... its complicated... )
Presumed dead or permanently missing IC.

-Character Profile-

Name:
Nicknames/Alias: Cat, Lem, Wench, Phydeoux, Lucy, Sophie, Criminal, Remil, Sneak, Tania, Sophia, Espionne, Soph, Sabiya, Phodox, Char, Emily, Iris, Lucy, "Master Thief" (lol), Saboteur, Lilly (???),
Age: You can never tell with elves... She's clearly an adult of some years.
Race: Moor Elven of a lighter complexion
Height: 5'6"
Weight: Average, if a bit on the thinner side from poor nutrition throughout her life.

Hair: Dark grey- More Black then grey. Its certainly dark enough. She has a certain aversion to cutting her hair short, and thus it has grown very very long.
Eyes: Brown? Red? Maroon? Some might argue they look auburn in a certain light. Somewhere around there.
Skin: A light grey, tending to gain hues depending on whats around her. There is a textured smattering of healed burns across her left jawline, neck, and shoulder.
Identifying Marks: Her demeanor and mannerisms are usually what makes it easiest to connect this Moor Elf from the one in the rumors, how she tends to stray from open spaces and remain quietly in the backround... listening. Small lines of faint burn scars trail up her left shoulder and the left side of her neck, spreading just above her left jawline - barely prominent enough to be noticed. Similar scarring trails from her left hip down to her left knee. If one looks closely, she has gained a fair amount of BATTLE TROPHIES scattered over herself, the scars near indistinguishable against the grey pallour of her skin.
Appearance: A lighter-skinned Moor Elf, holding the blue-grey tones to her skin that is quite signature of Moors. Dark brown/red/maroon/whatever eyes shine brightly from her face, not quite tinted enough to be a proper Moor Elven hue. Her hair is black and long, often worn free to frame her smooth features. Several lockpicking tools are woven into the locks (heh) and braids. Small scars texture her grey-toned skin, hard to make out due to the very colour they are set against. Lines of faint burn scars trail up her left shoulder and the left side of her neck, spreading just above her left jawline - barely prominent enough to be noticed. Similar scarring trails from her left hip down to her left knee.
Strengths: See "Talent". A notable strength here is her core body strength, it is arguably her most practiced and honed part. Much of her daily acrobatic-ism and fighting preferences revolve around her core.
Weaknesses and Fears:
-Blood loss, pain, general mortal things.
-Being trapped, caged, shackled, etc. Unable to move, but still alive enough to know whats going on - This feeds her paranoia enough to often creep into any nightmares she happens to have.
-Losing her love.
Religion and cults: The Undertow, and The Immortal Kings.
Profession: Sneaking and Spying, Professional Cake-Consumer.

General Inventory:
+On Her Person (She occasionally shifts items from her person to her satchel and vice-versa)
-Three daggers of fine make, finally being decently upkept.
-Lockpicking jacks and tools, everywhere. In her hair, stuck in embroidery, tucked into her lapels, in her pockets.
-Coins, small inexpensive gems, pawnable jewlery.
-Her trusty waterskin, that has been with her for ages.
-A fancy silver locket, holding a tiny emerald inside it. @mairinbaihn
-A horsemans pick [ http://i.imgur.com/WKfbjVh.jpg ] hanging from a belt about her waist.
-A line of rope wrapped around her waist
-Metal 'knuckles', courtesy of Clouds blacksmithing.
-A band of crude inexpensive throwing blades, often worn from shoulder to hip.
-A golden engagement ring rests on her left hand.
-A small, pinkish pearl @Paintballz
-

+In Her Satchel (She occasionally shifts items from her satchel to her person and vice-versa)
-More rope
-Aewins' old cloak. @Lannis
-A case for healing potions and invisibility oil. (And the aforementioned potions/oil usually inside it)
-Fancy wooden case from [youknowwhoyouare], containing lockpicking tools.
-Her Journal, or whatever book she is reading at the moment, a bit of charcoal if she is lucky
-Knick-Knacks, some maps
-Bandages, nowadays
-Occasionally, there will be snacks!

You can find screenshots of all Infiltrated Places and a rather fun Journal! {Click Here}

Last edited:

Michcat

+Relations+

Vlad
@Sir Andrew Wallins - Guilty. Took his life in desperation, and despite logic telling her to move on, she still has that nagging doubt that she did something horribly wrong.
Illi @SallyPirate - Misses Illi quite terribly despite the short time they knew each other, and hopes to meet again - perhaps work together again- soon.
Styrkar @TheDeester - More then a friend, he is as close to her as family would be- considered as dear as a brother. Doesn't fault Styrkar for his slowness, instead hopes to help him achieve greater then ever before. They havn't spoken at length in a while, which saddens her...
Aewin @Lannis - Considers this bond to be the most wonderful, luckiest thing to have happened to her yet. One of the few, perhaps the only, person held sacred in her life. But something nags at the edges of her mind, despite her attempts to ignore it. Surely something this wonderful cannot last forever...
Athryl @IceandFire - Seems a bit of an incompetency to her, although he can be useful at times. Pities Athryl and his situation.
Drachen @Arken - Believes him to be ultimately trustworthy and competent, a good companion and solid friend. Prefers spending time with Drachen more then most others, excluding Aewin or Nylarii.
Nwalme @blargtheawesome - Quite fond of, but tries to keep their conversations short. Would wish Nwalme well, and has an important letter to send him upon her death.
Elise @ForestRose - Essential resource for girl talk. Intends to give Elise many hugs, and trusts that she treats Styrkar well.
Amaya @smurf58105 - A bit flaky, Psyduck doesn't consider Amaya much of a friend anymore. They havn't spoken in quite a while.
Darko @Darko - A bit wonky... Believes she could understand the fellow.
Pokes (Her Cat) - Absolutely adorable.
King Thorius @Valonyx - A curiousity to be wary of. Hopes to have words with the fellow someday, yet does not believe he will last long.
Kassim @Naelwyn - Remembers the fellow with cordial thoughts.
Nylarii @Elz - One of the strangely rare resources for girl-talk, and quite enjoys her company! But Nylarii is worth far more then that- Psyduck considers her nothing less then a sister. Family in all but blood.
Gustav @Agnew - Seems competent, if a bit odd. Begrudgingly regards him amiably, and altogether feels a bit bad for how she used to think about the doctor.
Piria @mairinbaihn - Absolutely adorable, and unintentionally pokes at her most sensitive feels-spots. Intends to also give lots of hugs.
Gelyk @Arken - An interesting sort of man, seems decent enough- if a bit blunt... and violent.
Mathias @VanquishedVyre - Pragmatic lad, not too bad of a fellow at all. Tends to be a bit blunt. Appreciates his capabilities and straightforward mannerisms.
Sheila @bettemus99 - One of those people she pities. Doesn't think Sheila makes very good life choices.
Jastae @IceandFire - A bit daft and in need of lots... lots of help.
Luna @bettemus99 - Hopes that Luna is happy in the afterlife.
Tabe @Ginger Beard - Likes Tabe very much! Keeps forgetting to ask him about his Moor Elven heritage.
Cloud @The Living Ghost - Thinks Cloud a fair, respectable man and appreciate what he does. Thinks she would have joined the Guardians, had her life taken different turns.
Tzemik @Michcat - Helpful, if a bit grumpy. Rather likes Tzemik- although is a bit glad that the nakat has grown more confident from when she last knew Tzemik.
Naelwyn @Naelwyn - ...
Elfa Hansdotter @Hogo-Sha Kitsune - Rather grateful to the Halfling for her aid towards Nylarii, and intends to repay that kindness tenfold in kind.
Balatro @Balatro - Believes the man has potential, but think he squanders it yet still. Begrudgingly worked in his favor holding hopes he will do some good with that potential, despite trusting him about as far as she can throw him.
Dax Felix @Helios - Begrudges the fellow immensely for his slights against Nylarii, and often skirts the boundaries between professionalism and vengeance regarding him. Ultimately believes he will end up meeting a terrible fate all on his lonesome.
Arakor @TheDeester - The state of Arakor grieves her, but she has no time to mourn.
Jaxon Veileth @Michcat - The child of Nylarii and Drachen, Psyduck automatically considers him like a family member. Has been appointed Godmother, much to her surprise (and worry).
Aracena @Niah - Cannot understand why Nylarii and Aewin care so much for this woman, as much as she tries. Irregardless, Psyduck thinks of Aracena as a lost soul in need of aid and will treat her with goodwill lasting as long as Aewin/Nylarii still seem to want.
Kopii @Omikuji - A friend of Nylarii is a friend of hers. However, as much as she might wish, Kopii does not seem to be regarded highly enough to divulge Naelwyns location to him. Such is not her place. Has recently made her re-think her standards of confidentiality.
Abel @TheDeester - Straightforward. She appreciates that.
Lucius 'Artorius' @Gregor - Psyduck thinks the initiative of this man could very well spell the end for many things, and plans to profit off of it.
"Landir Sigurd" @The Courier - Can respect his determination, in an odd sort of way.
Alaera Lillura Jadesong @DemisKitten - oh dear goodness. Initially felt a bit responsible, and protective of the girl- she is currently happy to forget entirely of the child.
Archaeus Fronte @Glados - She is glad to have met yet again, similar to many others. Phydeoux stands both wary and relieved at the recent turn of events.
Illthilior @Tempy_ - Interesting fellow. Seems like he could use a hug (from someone else, obviously).
Harlow Thorne @Uneasing - Her beloved niece. Much alike the rest of the Undertow crew, Psyduck has a soft somewhat-protective spot for Harlow.
-

"Do not trust people like me. Do not love people like me. I will worship upon you, ingrain all warm feelings with my touch so you may never feel warmth without the stinging cold memory of me. I will be always by your side, kiss you in every beautiful place and you could never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will learn each of your darkest ways, and I will use your most precious secrets ... use these against you. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible... And when I am done, when I leave? You will finally understand, why storms are named after people."

+

Last edited:

Michcat

-Pictures-

+Her first picture featuring only the character, courtesy of the awesome @SallyPirate
sneakcloud10.png

+This is the wonderfulness that is @Elz

+'nother of mine

+More Elz @Elz

+Just @Lannis being an art lord.
Chase.jpg

+Sally refusing to stop blowing my mind @SallyPirate
thesneak.png

+Doodle! Featuring Aewin. @Lannis
PhyWinDoodle2.png

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Stay away from Golden Bay

Hail hydra

Michcat

-The secret Catacomb chambers/duel ring/forge of Azerport has been infiltrated!

Also, I'm going to upload photos of my wee signs everywhere.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
I want to know the motive behind this!

Blackmail?
Sport?
Personal Accomplishment?
Money?

The world may never know...