Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active The Sooleran Smith

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
Trusted:
Joe: You charged at a bear... out of anger... anger for family getting hurt, sure, but you CHARGED... AT A BEAR... Well I suppose I have to trust you now don't I?
I try not to disappoint :^)

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
added a stuper secret relationship... probably not that secret though, guessing a fair amount of people will know who's on there XD I just ask people to remember that IC is IC and OOC is OOC

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
added a stuper secret relationship... probably not that secret though, guessing a fair amount of people will know who's on there XD I just ask people to remember that IC is IC and OOC is OOC
Your secret is not so secret

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
finally got around to updating! New things are in orange, removed the poisons, updated his weaponry (Forgot to put those in orange)
also updated his in depth relationships, lemme know if I've gotta add you or something :p

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Updooted after so long, also scrapped the relations for people he hasn't seen in a while, if you think you had enough of a meeting to warrant a relationship, feel free to poke me on here