Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Starbucks Challenge

noobieboom123

Loyal Servant of Altera
LOL I live in Seattle,Washington(USA) the birthplace of starbucks.:) Thiers so many starbucks here thiers one across every street. I no joke have,1,2,3,4,5,6 maybe around 10ish within one mile of me XD.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I promised to all of you that I would do it. So I walked into the 'Saturn', The electric devices shop, with my friend. and asked the man if he could put all the screens on the homepage of HollowWorld. He told me that the screens are displaying something that is decided by someone in a far-off city, so I will work on that later by calling and sending e-mails to those guys. Anyways....
For now I got this, all the screens with internet in that store I put on the hollowworld homepage with the help of my friend Mr_Chomp. Watch this:
hollowworldrocks.jpg

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I promised to all of you that I would do it. So I walked into the 'Saturn', The electric devices shop, with my friend. and asked the man if he could put all the screens on the homepage of HollowWorld. He told me that the screens are displaying something that is decided by someone in a far-off city, so I will work on that later by calling and sending e-mails to those guys. Anyways....
For now I got this, all the screens with internet in that store I put on the hollowworld homepage with the help of my friend Mr_Chomp. Watch this:
View attachment 33100
You sir, are amazing.

C

Cubey

I hope someone already won the challenge, doesn't matter if I post my picture late, I like to show what I did today!

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
That is a very nice hand you have there.
Meanwhile, I spent the entire day washing oil of my own and watching water drip. Today was surprisingly productive.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
FINALLY!
While I was in Paris Paris, I found a starbucks.
The woman couldn't talk english very well, so she thought when I made a circle with my finger saying: "WORLD... GLooooobe" She just put an "O" And I continued spelling. So it became HollowoWorld xD
ANYWAY: I want them radiants!
starbucks.jpg