Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Steadfast

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
I like steak. Whenever I order steak, I make sure to tell the waiter that I want it medium or medium rare. As a carnivore, I like the residual taste of blood. It really takes me back to my roots. If I don't have steak, I'll have tenderloin. Both are pretty good. My TMJ sometimes makes the consumption of meat difficult. But that's okay, because I am a carnivore. Vegetables taste like moist hair, but I eat them so I don't die. Vegetables are okay I guess.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Vara's Shield, Vara's Warhammer, Vara's Fullplate, Gael Dugald's Helm, and Gael Dugald's Armour added.

Michcat

Albion's bracers/longsword (super late sorry lol Paint ), Faer'irra's Rings StarWillow2000 , Gael's Langlets Scardrac , Jaxon's Standard Stuff ( @awholetonnapeople Lavilethorn Asirel Luik @etc.), and Hugor's Sword all posterino'd. Come RP pickup anytime.

Also, if anyone can help me figure out the forum name of whoever plays Hugor the Halfling, I'd be eternally grateful.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Albion's bracers/longsword (super late sorry lol Paint ), Faer'irra's Rings StarWillow2000 , Gael's Langlets Scardrac , Jaxon's Standard Stuff ( @awholetonnapeople Lavilethorn Asirel Luik @etc.), and Hugor's Sword all posterino'd. Come RP pickup anytime.

Also, if anyone can help me figure out the forum name of whoever plays Hugor the Halfling, I'd be eternally grateful.
Whoo!

Michcat

ya there's more now, come pick up your stuff from jaxon everyone

CloakedReaper SirLuamTehDoge Angel

Also, his goals got an update.

Note - Saffire Harcourt's Blade is possibly the greatest thing Jaxon has made so far, ah ha ha. It's so great I did some custom artsing for it!