Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Thieves Guild

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
The Arcturian Vaults are un-penetrable, the dual gate system means that if you enter and proceed to open the second gate, the first will close on you, and guards will notice there's something wrong. ;)

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
The Arcturian Vaults are un-penetrable, the dual gate system means that if you enter and proceed to open the second gate, the first will close on you, and guards will notice there's something wrong. ;)
Then I propose a challenge. You give us a quest there, inside your "un-penetrable" vault. You'll add posters around town claiming that we may operate in the area (use the standard one on the first post). If we, in a week, can break inside the Vault main system, get the items, and get out, we'll get the reward. Just like a normal Mission for us.
How much are you willing to bet on this one? (Items / Radiants or even Emeralds are usable as a reward.)
And keep in mind that if we fail, you can ask us for the same value, just like any other challenger.

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
Brave, has your "Thieves guild" even managed to steal my golden sword? i mean, its right out in the open! and its been almost a week! This is pretty pitiful. (that was meant to rile you up btw)

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
Brave, has your "Thieves guild" even managed to steal my golden sword? i mean, its right out in the open! and its been almost a week! This is pretty pitiful. (that was meant to rile you up btw)
It's an easy job, but we are trying to get a recruit to do so. Otherwise, it would be just to god dang easy :p

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
For some reason, the player list didn't show up in the first thumbnail... But I swear, I was in his castle, taking the ID# while NINJA was online.
2012-11-16_18.37.09.png

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
took ya long enough
If you had been online a couple days ago, this would've been done sooner. And if the training of the recruits had been faster (not blaming anyone, it just took longer than expected) then it would've been done EVEN SOONER. But hey, it's finished, we get the sword, move onto the next job, and everyone's on their merry way.