Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Thousand Paper Cranes

Taelyn Adelei Saeradan

Lord of Altera
This is a thread inspired by Sally's 100 Chibi Challenge and also by the Japanese legend that good luck would come to people to craft a thousand origami cranes.

So they don't have to be cranes specifically, but anything with wings. Even HW characters that don't normally have wings. I can add wings. :p
I'm going to draw it and then fold it into a paper crane. This is going to take a while. ._.
I'm taking requests. You just have to tell me the name of it, give a little information, and maybe give some pictures. Well, you don't /have/ to do all that, but it is what I suggest. You can just give me a link to a website too. Everyone and anyone can give me a request. The only real requirement is that you have to have an account on the forums.
September 9- Sorry I haven't been updating this very much. I haven't had much time to work on it.

Last edited:

Taelyn Adelei Saeradan

Lord of Altera
So here's what I have planned:
Loftwings
Reapers from Doctor Who
Every Pixl of Super Paper Mario
Some Bird Pokemon
Gandalf's Giant Eagles
Maybe Some Things in the Lore Suggestion Sub-Forum (with permission of course)
1. Crimson Loftwing- DONE
2. DW Reaper
3. ME Reaper
4. Barry
5. Carrie
6. Tippi
7. Thoreau
8. Boomer
9. Slim
10. Thudley
11. Fleep
12. Cudge
13. Dottie
14. Piccolo
15. Dashie
16. Tiptron
17. Drogon
18. Viserion
19. Rhaegal

Last edited:

Taelyn Adelei Saeradan

Lord of Altera
Reserved because I like to
Eat food and I'm not good at
Skiing nor
Eating but I eat anyways but I don't ski because I don't like to
Require myself to drive a
Van and this is the best acrostic poem to ever exist and I think I'm
Done now.
(Reserved.)

Taelyn Adelei Saeradan

Lord of Altera
I don't think I can fit a hundred in each post, but I'll give it a shot. BOOP!
I am going to have dreams and nightmares about birds and other UFOs (or just FOs) for the rest of my life. ._.

Taelyn Adelei Saeradan

Lord of Altera
Nah, I'm talking about the Father's Day episode with Rose and her dad and paradoxes. ;_;

Unless they're somehow the same thing, but I don't think they are. They could be because I'm only on David Tennant right now. Season three I think.

I just looked up how long it takes and someone made twenty in two hours. They weren't even drawing on them... I've just realized that I have no idea how to make paper cranes... I'm gonna look that up. xD

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Also good luck on making all of these, and if you get bored after making 1 you'll be better than most people on Hollow already. ;)

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Woah. One thousand? Woah. I've made quite a few cranes before but nowhere near a thousand. Half tempted just to get the crane-making down again and try to make 1k.

Well, enjoy!

If you want, you can draw whatever is your favourite thing and slap it on a crane! As per my request~

-K9