Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming The Trial of Damon Rhett

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend

Deus Vult!

[IC Information -]

The bandit Damon 'Thrice-Damned' Rhett, formerly of the house Marr levies, has been found guilty of crimes against the King Charles I of Anhald and the people of the realm, and has been detained for a trial in the sight of men and in the sight of the Pantheon, so he may be judged fairly.

His crimes are as follows -

- 1. Assault of a King's man.

- 2. Intent of murder.

- 3. Attempted murder.

- 4. High treason against the Crown and realm of Anhald.

His trial is to be held at the castle of Seahold in the town of Breakwater, at the mouth of Oak Creek. All who have relevant information for the trial will be welcome to testify for or against the accused. His punishment, if he is found guilty, will be death by hanging. If he is found innocent, he is to be released with all possessions intact. Those who bring weaponry will release it to guards or their lives are forfeit on account of conspiracy to disrupt a trial. Seating will be provided for those who wish to observe the trial, but speaking is not permitted from observers.

[OOC Information -]

Date - Saturday, September 26th
Time - 4:30 EST
Classification - IC Peaceful but held in a Violent region.
Additional Information - Coming with weapons to the trial is a consent to death, as is using them. You have been warned!

Last edited:

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
does he have a lawyer? *dusts off lawyer alt*
We're doing a medieval trial. I don't know much about them, so I'm going off the one trial GOT had. A group of judges hear the witnesses for both sides out and then each one decides on their own if the victim is guilty or innocent. Group is an odd number to prevent ties.

We're doing a medieval trial. I don't know much about them, so I'm going off the one trial GOT had. A group of judges hear the witnesses for both sides out and then each one decides on their own if the victim is guilty or innocent. Group is an odd number to prevent ties.
Sounds good!

Studied a fair bit of common law and can provide insights if you'd like. First, homework.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I see Damon is going to attempt to break his own revive record. Good luck.

Chances are I won't be able to make this. Though it sounds like an interesting event. Far too few trials.