Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Unknown Letter

Machy234

Lord of Altera
And why would she care, I mean rotten flesh sells for like an emerald per 15 in the market. This could be a money making scheme for her. :)

Also, is this only for cooked meat or if she like hugs a cow does it turn into a zombie?

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
And why would she care, I mean rotten flesh sells for like an emerald per 15 in the market. This could be a money making scheme for her. :)

Also, is this only for cooked meat or if she like hugs a cow does it turn into a zombie?

Well gee, does it?

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Until minecraft (Jeb take notes here) has a hugging feature I'm 'fraid we'll never know.

Michcat

Updates!

Curse Mutation #1
+Those who pray to the Pantheon (Any of the Gods) might now glean a touch of superior knowledge, almost as if from Jishrim himself+
"Passing the curse to another will take it from yourself"

Curse Mutation #2:
+There is a special shrine of Jishrim that is connected to the curse. Contact with this will remove the curse from you - PM Michcat and Naelwyn with coords and screenies+

darkkpfire

Loyal Servant of Altera
What the? The curse is working on me now even though I'm Salts Ridge resident? 0-0
some residents are not cured yet bc they where not there sorry youre hands and fate are in there hands if they say ok we will cure all of them then ya are lucky if not then ya will need to contact the one who cured and helped the others and ask him to help you get cured..

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
some residents are not cured yet bc they where not there sorry youre hands and fate are in there hands if they say ok we will cure all of them then ya are lucky if not then ya will need to contact the one who cured and helped the others and ask him to help you get cured..
its all fixed now so :)

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
(The following is a joke, I'm really not angry about the curse suddenly working on me :p) Michcat Naelwyn WHICHEVER ONE OF YOU MADE THE CURSE WORK ON ME I SHALL BEAT TO DEATH WITH THEIR SEVERED ARM. (As said before, I'm only joking guys, I couldn't care less ;))

Michcat

Update:

They would find meat to once more remain whole, should any of the Cursed touch it..

And the beginning symptoms of a plague begin to , miraculously, recede...